Bitrix24 Community

Support » Forum » Communication tools » Missing notifications about comments
Pages: 1
RSS
Missing notifications about comments, Missing notifications about comments
I get notifications about new conversation, but I get no notification about its comments. Is it correct behavior?
Hi Martin!

Please advise what kind of notifications are you talking about & where (do you mean web browser\desktop notifications)? E.g. if the message is addressed to you - you'll get both new message notification & notifications about new comments to this message. If the message is addressed to all employees - you won't get a notification.

Yana.
Hi Yana!

I mean email/desktop notifications. If I understand Your post, I get no notification about comments, because they are addressed to author of the message (not to me). It's understandable, but what If I want to be notified about comments, because the conversation is important for me?  Can I made some "subscription" of the conversation?

Martin
Hi Martin!

Sorry for the late response. You'll get notifications about the main message only ( if you are listed amoung the Activity Stream Message recipients individually(e.g. to = all employees, Martin) ) You are already following post by deafult, so you can only "unfollow" it.  I'm afraid there are o other options available.

Best,

Yana.
Good morning:

There is no way to receive a notification fr om a task comment wh ere I was mentioned without being a Participant, Observer or Creator of that specific task? Thanks.
Hi Richard,

Unfortunately not, thanks for the suggestion.

Best,

Yana.
Pages: 1
2,000,000+
organizations
are already using Bitrix24