Bitrix24 Community

Support » Forum » Communication tools » Auto-Fill Donor Name
Pages: 1
RSS
Auto-Fill Donor Name, Tag/Variable to autofill donor name in Emails
Dear all,
We are a small NGO located in Bangalore India, and are in the process of implementing Bitrix for database management - both client and donor. We chose Birtix24 over Salesforce and Insightly since it is feature rich, at the same time not bound to Google or way less complicated than Salesforce.

My question is, is there a way I can automatically send mails tto donors on their birthday/anniversaries? If not, when I pick donors from contact list, is it possible to ins ert their name with some tags in to the mail, say "Dear #CONTACT.NAME#, Happy Birthday" automatically? That is, #CONTACT.NAME# needs to be replaced by the contact recieving the mail.

Thank you in advance.
Hi Krupa!

is there a way I can automatically send mails tto donors on their birthday/anniversaries?

No, the email campaign scheduling is not supported.

is it possible to ins ert their name with some tags in to the mail
Yes, you can do that in CRM>Settings>email templates>add\edit template>select fields - add (where you can select data you need to ins ert in the email, when emailing the formula will be substituted with the corresponding val ue).

Kind Regards,

Yana.
The email campaign scheduling is still not supported or we have something new?
Hi Prokopis!

No, the email campaign scheduling is not supported (not available).

Yana.
Good Afternoon,
So, after 1 year since this was posted, can we now use Bitrix24 to automatically email our contacts on their birthdays? If not, when will email campaign scheduling be integrated?

Cheers,
Cameron
Hi Cameron!

As you may have noticed Bitrix24 is a complex product including CRM, pm, HR, chat, etc.  - we do receive a big amount of new features requests daily - and trying to implement most demanded & strategically suitable options, unfortunately our resources are limited to be able to implement all of them. Currently we don't have plans for this option for the fall 2015 release, but I cannot speak about the later updates. Thanks for your interest in this option & sharing it in the forums.

Best,

Yana.
Pages: 1
2,000,000+
organizations
are already using Bitrix24