Bitrix24 Community

Support » Forum » Communication tools » Soft phone taking entire screen, call report doesn't show name or company of person being called
Pages: 1
RSS
Soft phone taking entire screen, call report doesn't show name or company of person being called, Soft phone Takes up entire screen unlike "Callinize" tool
The click to dial feature is great, but normally a soft phone in the CRM only takes up a small part of the screen and can be minimized. The B24 phone takes up the entire screen can this be changed or at the very least minimizable? Also, most CRMs allow you to easily put call notes directly into the soft phone or go back into the browser to add notes. With B24 phone, it requires us to open an entirely new browser in order to take notes.

The call report "call details" is great, but missing some very simple but essential details. B24 lists the phone number dialed, but it doesn't say the person's name and company they work for. Just showing the # makes it impossible for a sales manager to actually know who is being called.

Also, this report needs to show user totals (minutes per day/week), amount of dials, and basic reporting per user
Hi Alan!

I would greatly appreciate if you can help me with more deatils. Here is what I get in the Activity Stream after the call is completed:

Do you mean something different when you say -
B24 lists the phone number dialed, but it doesn't say the person's name and company they work for.
If you can share a screenshot - would be great.

Kind Regards,

Yana.
Pages: 1
2,000,000+
organizations
are already using Bitrix24