Bitrix24 Community

Support » Forum » Communication tools » Add Fresh emoji, emoticons, smileys
Pages: 1
RSS
Add Fresh emoji, emoticons, smileys, i tend to use skype instead, bitrix emojis are too lame and too few.
on 01/14/2013 20:10:31 you wrote:
Code
QuoteCan we add smileys, emoticons?
This feature will be added in the future 

now 2,5 years later, what can we expect here?

will YOU add some more, or let US add some more emoticons?

regards,
Chris

<allemos> :) ;) :D 8) :( :| :cry: :evil: :o :oops: :{} :?: :!: :idea:  </allemos>
Hi Chris!

I can't say anything right now  :) This is a stategic decision as the product is designed for business needs - yes, some services provide the wider range of emoticons - we do not yet, but we may change our mind in future. Thanks for brinning the subject up!

Best,

Yana.
Chris Pelz wrote:
on 01/14/2013 20:10:31 you wrote:
Code
 QuoteCan we add smileys, emoticons?
This feature will be added in the future  

now 2,5 years later, what can we expect here?

will YOU add some more, or let US add some more emoticons?

regards,
Chris

<allemos>                </allemos>
You've already added the GIF feature, any chance the emojis  can be more interactive?  
Hi Pat,

Thanks for the suggestion. I can't promise, but we may consider some.

Best,

Yana.
Hi Yana,

This is a basic feature nowadays and millennials would rate your application as bad just because of this. They won't even consider other features.

And now that you have introduced "Open Channels" in B24, will emoticons appear in B24 Chats ? We use Skype daily with 90% of our customers and I'm looking forward to Open channels, but remain pessimistic re emoticons.

BR - BM
Hi,

what about this topic about smileys now? I guess there isn´t a result yet? Really sad :(
Hi Linda!

Actually you can add own smileys to Bitrix24 chat this way:

1. Go to smileys website: e.g.  http://emojipedia.org/
2. Select smiley & copy address
4. Open Bitrix24 desktop app or Bitrix24 web chat (via browser) - find yourself among employees & open chat window.
3. Insert the smiley via BB-Code: e.g.
Code
 [icon=http://emojipedia-us.s3.amazonaws.com/cache/c4/5d/c45d648d91f6cfa4340c8bf221f2abff.png size=20 title=cake] 
and send it to yourself.

Notes:
  • Smiley are saved to the tool you have added them to - e.g. in case you will add smileys via desktop app, they will be added to the desktop app. In case you add them via web browser - they will be available only via this browser Bitrix24 web chat.
Best,

Yana.
Pages: 1
2,000,000+
organizations
are already using Bitrix24