Bitrix24 Community

Support » Forum » Communication tools » No outbound calls. Incoming calls disconnects never completes
Pages: 1
RSS
No outbound calls. Incoming calls disconnects never completes, No outbound calls. Incoming calls disconnects never completes
1. I have rented a number. If I call to an outbound number call never initiates. just shows calling.... and never connects to the dialed number. I am using international format.
2. Incoming calls ring on desktop client but as soon as I try to answer the call it disconnects announcing voicemail option to the caller.

Please help.

Thanks
Sanjay
Hi Sanjay!

Please contact our Helpdesk - our support team will have a closer look at your account. Thank you.

Best,

Yana.
Does anyone from Australia facing similar problem?

Problem with Incoming calls --- as soon as I pickup the call, caller hear the voice mail announcement ----we are sorry at this present time we can not answer this call. and call disconnects.

Problem with Outgoing calls  ----- it is just stuck on connecting...... and never ring the dialed number. I am dialing using international format.

It seems Bitrix24 Telephony system is broken for Australian users.
BTW Have you configured your rented number as number fo outgoing calls? ( in Telephony > Configure phone number > Default number for outgoing calls.)

Also please check if the destination number prefix is listed here

Best,

Yana.
Hi Yana,

Yes, I have configured the rented number for outgoing calls.
Yes, I am using international format according to the pdf file link you sent me. The dialed number is in the format of 61402961XXX.

Please help.

Thanks
Regards
Sanjay
Please apply call logs to your ticket if you haven't yet, thanks.

Yana.
I have already sent the call logs.

Thanks
Sanjay
Thanks, our support team will assist.

Best,

Yana.
Pages: 1
2,000,000+
organizations
are already using Bitrix24