Bitrix24 Community

Support » Forum » Communication tools » what's the difference with my drive and company drive?
Pages: 1
RSS
what's the difference with my drive and company drive?
what's the difference with my drive and company drive?

--- sorry how to do i delete this? I posted in wrong forum
Edited: Great Ancheta - 10/16/2015 05:05:15
Hi Great Ancheta!

My Drive - is each users personal document library which can be shared with selected users - access is configured by the owner (user)

Company Drive - is a company's common document library - main access configured by administrator for the whole company (users can expand access (share) for selected employees)

Bitrix24 free online Training Course

Best,

Yana
Thanks for question! It helped me so much! :)
Is there any reason i cant as Admin use my personal mailbox as the company mailbox and share with users as i see fit. Seems like having these sepaerate just means I end up having to manage two seperate Drives.

Also, when syncing to my computer it ends up syncing to my personal Drive. so if i were to use company drive, how to i sync up all my files to company?
Is there any reason i cant as Admin use my personal mailbox as the company mailbox and share with users as i see fit
What Bitrix24 section does this question refer to? Bitrix24 Webmail? CRM? Drive? Thanks

when syncing to my computer it ends up syncing to my personal Drive. so if i were to use company drive, how to i sync up all my files to company?
By default, Bitrix24 My Drive can be synchronized to your computer & back. If you need to sync Company Drive as well - you should connect folders from Company Drive to your "My Drive". Read more here.

Best,

Yana.
Pages: 1
2,000,000+
organizations
are already using Bitrix24