Bitrix24 Community

Support » Forum » Communication tools » How to sync Gmail sent emails with Send&Save
Pages: 1
RSS
How to sync Gmail sent emails with Send&Save
I've been busting my head for days now, searching for solution on this subject but could not find any meaningful answer here - how do you sync and assign emails to leads/contacts/whatever which are sent trough Gmail or any other account outside Bitrix?

I've used Send&Save integration and incoming emails are syncing like a charm but I do not understand how to do the same for outgoing emails sent via Gmail as we use it as default email client.  

Is it just me, I'm I blind or there are no manual, tutorial, forum post on this subject?
Hi Vedran!

Please read this FAQ.And Happy New Year!  :)

Best,

Yana.
Yana thank you for responding - so bottom line is that outgoing emails will be saved only if I send them trough Bitrix - there is no option to sync and save outgoing email if I use other mailbox client like Gmail and his Sent folder...
You can resend any email to the email address configured as Bitrix24 CRM email address - and If the email title contains a construction like [LID#1] (CRM record ID - please see our Training Course for details) - this email will be connected to the identified CRM record in Bitrix24. Please contact our Helpdesk for details.

Best,

Yana.
Is there a BCC email address we can set up for outgoing emails so that they are automatically logged into Bitrix?

Thank you,

J
Hi John,

If you mean outgoing emails sent from your mail clients - you can add integrated with Bitrix24 email address there but the email will be read by the system following these rules.

Best,

Yana.
Pages: 1
2,000,000+
organizations
are already using Bitrix24