Bitrix24 Community

Support » Forum » Communication tools » Corporate mailboxes (SALES/SUPPORT, etc.,) on domain linked to portal cannot be created or accessed.
Pages: 1
RSS
Corporate mailboxes (SALES/SUPPORT, etc.,) on domain linked to portal cannot be created or accessed., Linked domain to Bitrix and now cant view company emails
I successfully linked my domain to Bitrix portal and my partner and I (aka employees), can view everything at Yammer.

However, when I went to add company dept email addresses such as SALES, SUPPORT, BILLING, etc.,  I found it is now impossible because Yammer sends a confirmation link to a email address i have no access too since the domain is now attached to BITRIX.

Please advise.

William Schmidt

UPDATE:  Well, this is just great...

RE:
Keli Fancher wrote:
Yana,

Just a clarification on 06/30/2014 you made a comment which implied that you were looking into this and it would be out in 2015 at the latest.

Am I right that this is no longer the case and you have scrapped this feature entirely?

If so, I beg you to reconsider – many organizations (all that I have worked for) use this extensively. For instance we would like a number a different
alias that are not tied to individual accounts for example info@example.com , contact@example.com , support@example.com ,
and many more. None of these should be tied to a user directly.
RE:

Yana Prokopets wrote:
I can only say that we don't consider this option implementation at the moment. (at least for 2015- first half of 2016) - I'm afraid. But thanks for sharing.

Best,

Yana.

Yandex has a passport feature that can fix this.

HOWEVER.. I am going to have to disconnect my domain and move it back to OUTLOOK to have access to those email accounts again and miss a days worth of emails costing money and creating poor service for my customers.  Not to mention, I read where detaching your domain creates a whole new set of problems.

I am to the point of ditching everything and just move on.
Edited: William Schmidt - 01/14/2016 23:21:49
Hi William,

The own mail domian via Yandex.com for Bitrix24 accounts option is not considered for spring 2016 release. Can't say if we will consider this option implementation for future releases.

Best,

Yana.
Pages: 1
2,000,000+
organizations
are already using Bitrix24