Bitrix24 Community

Support » Forum » Communication tools » How does the Giphy integration work?
Pages: 1
RSS
How does the Giphy integration work?
Alright, since yesterday I saw that "Giphy Chatbot has been added to your account". But how does it work? There is no documentation yet, or anything. I can write the bot directly to get a gif in return, but I can't figure out how to get it to post a gif into the main chat.

Thnx for the help

Florian
Hi Florian,

You can invite bot to the group chat and mention bot (@Giphy) with search word, the bot will reply with a GIF:

Best,

Yana.
Ahhh, yea that works, thank you. Just FYI: It's not possible to use Giphy in the general chat though, since you can't invite somebody there. So you have to use any other public or private chat.

But apart from that it works great. Cool, I was missing that feature since we moved from HipChat. Sounds silly but it's just fun to use.
Yes, that true for the General chat, Florian. To be honest, that is not the best place for Giphy anyway, since it may bring too much noise  :) Hope you'll enjoy it in other chats!

Best,

Yana.
Is the Giphy bot available in self-hosted version of Bitrix24 as well?
Could you please reply to this?
Hi Oleg,

In the cloud version Giphy is added via the Marketplace, since the self-hosted version does not have the Marketplace - I'm not sure if we add it to the self-hosted Bitrix24 (at least I don't have any information about it at this very moment).

Best,

Yana.
Hi Yana,

is the BOT API documentation available somewhere?

thanks
Ronaldo
---
Ronaldo Radünz

Bitrix24 Gold Partner
http://www.radsolucoes.com.br
Hi Ronaldo,

We are working on it  :)

Best,

Yana.
Pages: 1
2,000,000+