Bitrix24 Community

Support » Forum » Communication tools » Messages in Activity Stream
Pages: 1
RSS
Messages in Activity Stream
Hi there

Prior to the update when you edited a message in the Activity Stream this would then sit back at the top of the stream, indicating it had been updated or added to. This doesn't happen now which is a little annoying as we would use this to ensure certain messages would always stay top of mind for our employees. Now we have to re-post them instead.

Any thoughts as to whether you will restore this to how it was? Or any suggestions for another way to have the messages appear at the top without having to re-post or comment?

Cheers

Kate
Hi Kate,

The messages appear in the top of the Activity Stream only when a new comment has been added to it. So what we advise you to do - is either add new comments to the messages you edit (in this case your employees will see this message update in their Activity Stream immediately), or waht you can also do - though this is a bit different - you can create announcements for Important messages to your team - they appear not only in the Activity Stream, but also as a separate Widget on the right from the Activity Stream, and it also demands reaction from your team members - that should mark it as read.

Kind Regards,

Yana.
Hi Yana

Thank you for your reply - can you tell me how I can do the announcements? This is not something I have done before and I can't see anywhere obvious that tells me how to do this.

Cheers

Kate
Kate,

It is very easy to make an announcement in Bitrix24 - here is what you have to do:

Right in the Activity Stream there is a field for a new message creation - click "More" there - choose "Announcement"

The Announcement Creation field will appear - enter Announcements topic, message, and choose whom to send this announcement. Note that "ALL EMPLOYEES" option is chosen by default, if you waht to limit recipients - press "X" icon and click "+" icon to choose recipients.

Finally all recipients will see the Announcement immediately in their Activity Stream and also as a separate Widget (so that if the Activity Stream will be updated with new messages - your employees will never miss the Announcement as it will still be displayed on the right as a separate widget).

Kind Regards,

Yana.
Hi there

we are using Bitrix24 in our company and since last update we have problem with polish letter "ż" (alt+z combination) in Activity Stream message box. alt+z behaves like crtl+z (undo). It is strange because the combination works well when we use it to enter a file name or fill in a search box.

Kind regards,

Jan
Edited: Jan Jarmusz - 10/15/2014 22:32:58
Hi Jan,

Please contact our Helpdesk. Thank you.

Kind Regards,

Yana.  
Pages: 1
2,000,000+
organizations
are already using Bitrix24