Bitrix24 Community

Support » Forum » Communication tools » Tasks sync in outlook
Pages: 1
RSS
Tasks sync in outlook, Is it possible? and how
I have sinchronized the calendar using bitrix and Outlook 2013 and it worked smoothly
Is it posible to have the same kind of both ways sync in tasks? how do I do it?
It is a necessary option for us! thanks!!!
Hi ,

Bitrix24 tasks can be only exported to Outlook  (tasks>all>filter>export to Outlook), I've passed your suggestion for tasks sync with Outlook to the dev team. Thank you!

Kind Regards,

Yana.
When try to sync my Bitrix 24 calendar or tasks to OUtlook 2013 the windows security window appears and asks me to enter my credentials to log into bitrix.

I have tried the email address and password I used to sign up to btrix, the Bitrix 24 network username bitrix24.net/pameladillon, even just the name that shows when I openthe intranet.

None of them work.

The calendar shows in Outlook but without any entries and I get the error message shown below when I try to sync.

Please help as I am trying to get some form of syncing of work between me and my team without spending fortunes on Microsoft Exchange etc.
Edited: Pamela Dillon - 06/15/2014 00:37:36
Hi Pamela,

If you use Bitrix24 Cloud version - please check if you are not using a Bitrix24 Network email & password (different from your Bitrix24 account), if the problem still exists - please contact our Help Deskwith the problem description. Thank you!

Kind Regards,

Yana.  
Yana Prokopetswrote:
Hi ,

Bitrix24 tasks can be only exported to Outlook  (tasks>all>filter>export to Outlook), I've passed your suggestion for tasks sync with Outlook to the dev team. Thank you!

Kind Regards,

Yana.
Yana - if you export the tasks to Outlook, will they update when you enter a new task in Bitrix24 or is it only a one time dump; meaning as I add new tasks in Bitrix24 they won't continue to update in outlook?  
Hi Matthew,

The tasks modified in Bitrix24 or new tasks added to Bitrix24 will appear in Outlook (this is the one way synchronization though)

Best,

Yana.
How to syncing tasks to ThunderBird??
I do not see any options any where for this...
Hi Riffaz!

Unfortunately tasks cannot be synchronized to\from ThunderBird. Currently only Tasks Export to Outlook is availble.  

Best,

Yana.
Hi Yana,

has this issue been rectified yet? Having a one way sync is completely useless for an organization who uses tasks within Bitrix.

Please confirm.

Thanks,

Lisa
Hi Lisa!

Currently not.

Best,

Yana.
B24_548841 wrote:
I have sinchronized the calendar using bitrix and Outlook 2013 and it worked smoothly
Is it posible to have the same kind of both ways sync in  tasks ? how do I do it?
It is a necessary option for us! thanks!!!
How did you "smoothly synchronize the calendar using Bitrix and Outlook 2013? Please help with the steps you followed.
Hi Damian!

Please refer to this Training Course page

Best,

Yana.
New to Bitrix24 :)

Can I sync tasks to/from outlook 2016 to/from Bitrix24?

Thank you
Hi Pedro!

Welcome to Bitrix24! Tasks can be exported to Outlook only (open Tasks > All tasks > filter - at the end of the filter widget option find Export to Outlook)

Best,

Yana.
Good afternoon,

I noticed that the last time this was answered was last year... Does anyone know if this feature has been included? or the problem solved?

Regards.
Hi Arturo,

This part of tasks module hasn't been modified since then. Tasks can be exported to Outlook or Excel.

Best,

Yana.
Hi Yana,

are there any news regarding synchronize tasks with outlook 2013/2016?
Or is it planned?

Thank you,
BR
Marcus
Hi Marcus,

Unfortunately not yet.  

Best,

Yana.
Outlook task sync has been an issue discussed again and again.
As the Bitrix-Client for Android/IOS is not really helpful when having 20+ projects with hundreds of tasks; the lack of such a feature seems to me like a top-level showstopper for Bitrix.

I can't imagine how I would keep track of everything if I had to switch between Outlook and Bitrix to get a complete overview.

Best regards,

Marc
Hi Marc!

Thanks for the feedback. To be honest, the Outlook sync hasn't been included in the next update plan. We'll try to return to it later.

Best,

Yana.
Pages: 1
2,000,000+
organizations
are already using Bitrix24