Bitrix24 Community

Support » Forum » Projects and collaboration » Workgroups Activity Stream not showing tasks / task changes
Pages: 1
RSS
Workgroups Activity Stream not showing tasks / task changes
In the online literature it says - "Each Task's progress and all related notifications will also appear in the Activity Stream of the Workgroup. " - Link
However, in practice task creation, completion etc. do not show up in the "general" page of our work groups. Also, comments added to a task only appear to the task owner. This makes it extremely difficult to stay educated on what is going on in the workgroup.

Is this a glitch or is there a way to change workgroup stream settings?
It is difficult to know because each tutorial video I watch seems to have slightly different settings options that I don't seem to have (i.e. ability to change layout of group screen around with gadgets). I'm not sure if these are features of other versions of Bitrix (that would be ok because I am testing this to see if our company should switch over and we would be upgrading to paid versions anyways) but if that is the case, I need some way of knowing what functions will be added.
Hi Scott,

We do not observe such problems with tasks statuses & comments updates - they appear for all group members & "in time". What I can advise you to do is check the group settings>tasks>permissions to view tasks.

Same you need to check for Conversations (that is the Activity Stream section settings)  - especially "view comments"=all group members

In case the above mentioned won't help - please submit a ticket to our Help desk with the group settings screenshot (tasks & conversations parts) & group activity stream screenshot (more details will be helpful).

In Bitrix24 self-hosted version group layout can be changed. In case you may be interested in the self-hosted version - you can download free 30 days trial for test & evaluation here.

slightly different settings options that I don't seem to have
if you have any other specific questions on options you can't find - feel free to ask.

Kind Regards,

Yana.
Yana Prokopets wrote:
Hi Scott,

We do not observe such problems with tasks statuses & comments updates - they appear for all group members & "in time". What I can advise you to do is check the group settings>tasks>permissions to view tasks.

Same you need to check for Conversations (that is the Activity Stream section settings)  - especially "view comments"=all group members

In case the above mentioned won't help - please submit a ticket to our Help desk with the group settings screenshot (tasks & conversations parts) & group activity stream screenshot (more details will be helpful).

In  Bitrix24 self-hosted version  group layout can be changed. In case you may be interested in the self-hosted version - you can  download free 30 days trial for test & evaluation here.
slightly different settings options that I don't seem to have
if you have any other specific questions on options you can't find - feel free to ask.

Kind Regards,

Yana.
Sorry.. year 2017 and this not work for me too!!

I create a task in group...

But, this task not appear in group stream...

Just show in ...

Very hard process to view tasks in group. any information added in task not show in geral stream too.
Pages: 1
2,000,000+
organizations
are already using Bitrix24