Bitrix24 Community

Support » Forum » Projects and collaboration » Connect "projects" to deal - and template
Pages: 1
RSS
Connect "projects" to deal - and template
You suggest that we use workgroups as projects.
But is there no way to connect a project to crm deal or company? Or am I missing something?

Can I not make a project template? We sell the same project each time and require many of the same tasks, so I would like to create it as a template.
Hi Rune,

We sell "deals" in your words, you can add tasks to deals, communicate inside a particular deal, share files, perform actions - meetings, calls, emails. There is no direct connection between Bitrix24 CRM & workgroups parts.

If you are working with tasks from workgroups - there are tasks templates available, but I'm afraid you can't create a workgroup template.

Yana.
Ok fair enough, though it doesn't make much sense using workgroups as projects, if you can't connect them to a customer. But I guess we can use dealds instead.
Can I then add a task and connect it to a deal, or do I have to find the deal and add the task? Otherwise I can't use the template as I see it
Edited: Rune Jensen - 08/19/2014 17:22:50
You can add tasks both ways, but not to the CRM section I'm afraid.

When adding a task from Tasks section - open full tasks from>more - bind to CRm item - here you can choose CRM items to connect this task to.

Yana.
Ok thanks
That seem overly complicated though. When using this as a CRM almost all tasks would be connected with a deal or customer somehow, so I don´t see why you have to hide all they way in there
Do you mean tasks templates when talking about "hide"? If yes, we do not hide actually :-) but need to develop this functionality further. Thanks for the suggestion.
Simple tasks do appear connected with CRM items.

Yana.
Yes from CRM it´s ok.
But since there is easy access to creating task (+Create, My tasks, the clock) I would prefer to use those for creating a task fast, but it kinda loose it "easiness" when I have to click:"Create task", "full task form", "more", "sel ect" and "deals"...
So if I suddenly remember a task for a "deal" I either have to do all the steps mentioned before, or click on leads, search of find the lead manually and add it there. It seems overly complicated
I can´t even search and find it fr om the main search button...
But since there is easy access to creating task (+Create, My tasks, the clock) I would prefer to use those for creating a task fast, but it kinda loose it "easiness" when I have to click:"Create task", "full task form", "more", "sel ect" and "deals"...
Thanks for the explanation, I got it, will pass it to our usability managers.

Sincerely,

Yana.
I second that! I little automation would be great.
Thanks Mike!
Yana.
Pages: 1
2,000,000+
organizations
are already using Bitrix24