Bitrix24 Community

Support » Forum » Projects and collaboration » iCloud, iPad and Calendar
Pages: 1
RSS
iCloud, iPad and Calendar
Hi new to bitrix and testing out, all seems good apart from calendar syncing.  Can sync Google calendar onto Bitrix, can get Bitrix calendar onto ipad/iphone such as a new Event. Have tried everything to get Sync from iPad/iPhone to Bitrix but cannot get native iPad/iPhone events onto Bitrix calendar.  I have tried to sync with iCloud and only get error "the last syncrinization was not successful [204] No content.  Please help guys this is critical if we are to take on Bitrix in our organisation.
Hello,
but cannot get native iPad/iPhone events onto Bitrix calendar.
Events added to iPad/iPhone are bound to the default calendar of the device. After synchronizing Bitrix24 and iPad/iPhone, a new calendar on your device is created and existing events do not move there authomatically. You should edit these events and change their calendar.

I have tried to sync with iCloud and only get error
Bitrix24 calendars do not support synchronization. I've sent your inquiry to the development department.
Hello. I am having the same issue. I've actually switched my default calendar on all my external devices to the bitrix calendar. I created test entries to see if they'd then finally show up in my bitrix calendar.. they did not. So while I can create in calendar when logged into bitrix/crm that will transfer to my devices, I still cannot have events show everywhere when I add them from devices... even by selecting bitrix calendar in the device.

Can't find anywhere else on the forum this being an issue. Please help... Very important for me if I am to implement this company-wide. Thanks!
Hi James,

I cannot reproduce this problem. Look at the attached screenshots.

Please contact our Helpdesk to resolve the issue.
Edited: Ruth Cheesley - 07/07/2013 19:31:10 (wrong post!)
Hi, if you lost the calendar from iPhone or iPad, you can recover iPhone calendar.
Your post was modified.
Please no promo for external sites here.
Pages: 1
2,000,000+
organizations
are already using Bitrix24