Bitrix24 Community

Support » Forum » Projects and collaboration » Tag filter for parent task/sub-task
Pages: 1
RSS
Tag filter for parent task/sub-task
I have a a sub-task with a tag of "fun," while its parent task does not have tag.  When I filter my tasks by that tag, the sub-task is not displayed.  Is there a way to display it without adding the tag "fun" to the parent task?  Because that seems like an inefficient requirement.
Hi Carl!

For search it works fine. What do you mean by filtering the tasks by tags? Have you set a special filter (tag condition is not supported for filters)?

Best,

Yana.
Thanks for your reply.

>> What do you mean by filtering the tasks by tags? Have you set a special filter (tag condition is not supported for filters)?

If I view my task list, I can set it to view "All," then click the "Filter" button above the task list.  If I then click "Extended" at the top right of the Filter menu, I can scroll down and select "By Tag."  This will then filter my tasks to only show tasks with selected tags.
Dear Carl,

Thansk fro the explanation, you're right, the extended menu allows to perform search by tags (please execuse me for the misinformation), I've repeated your scenario - have created parent task without tag & a subtask with "fun" tag, the filtering worked fine - the results page shows the correct subtask, maybe you have chosen other options in the filter which haven't match with the results?

otherwise - if the problem is further observed, please report it to the Helpdesk (if possible wiht the filter & result page screenshots). Thank you.

Best,

Yana.
OK my mistake, it is working for me now.  I can't re-create it, so I guess I must have overlooked it.

A follow-up:  Is there a way to quickly clear all filters for my task list?
If you click on "All" tab the tasks list will be refreshed together with the filter.

Best,

Yana.
OK thanks.
Pages: 1
2,000,000+
organizations
are already using Bitrix24