Bitrix24 Community

Support » Forum » Projects and collaboration » Incorrect amount of overdue tasks?
Pages: 1
RSS
Incorrect amount of overdue tasks?
My task list indicates that I have 5 overdue tasks.  But if I click on "5 overdue," only 1 is displayed.  And in my task list, only 1 appears overdue (it is displayed in red font, and is indeed past its deadline).  Where are the other 4?

If I review all of my tasks--including closed tasks--then I count 5 overdue tasks.

Thanks.
Hi Carl!

The system usually shows the amounts of tasks which are overdue or close to that (e.g. deadline is today). Please check - when you click on overdue option - is the  tasks are not filtered by any additional parameter (e.g. there can be group tasks as well).

Best,

Yana.
Thanks for the reply.  Actually, now my task list indicates 5 due very soon.  But I have one task that is overdue, which is not displayed as a warning.  Shouldn't the overdue task be displayed as a warning?  Here is a screenshot:  http://imgur.com/0G7Lyxu

Thanks.
Hi Carl!

If you are talking about the task indicated with red color - you are currently working on this task (see green play tab is switched on) - which means for the system you're on this task currently (you can be "on" 1 task only at the same time, so there is no reason to warn you about the task you're currently working on)

Please correct me if I got it wrong.

Yana.
I don't think that is correct.  The task is in red font because it is overdue (note the system time and the due date/time).  The fact that the green play tab is switched on doesn't matter in this case.  You can see other tasks farther down on the list also have their green play tab switched on, yet they are not in red.
I see, you are probably right, I'll pass this info to our usability team & devs. Thansk for the observation.

Best,

Yana.
Pages: 1
2,000,000+
organizations
are already using Bitrix24