Bitrix24 Community

Support » Forum » Projects and collaboration » [EC_WRONG_TYPE]The calendar type is incorrect.
Pages: 1
RSS
[EC_WRONG_TYPE]The calendar type is incorrect., Get this error when clicking on the Calendar Menu Option for all Employees
Hi,

We are receiving the following error when any of our employees try to enter the Calendar

[EC_WRONG_TYPE]The calendar type is incorrect.

Is there somewhere in they system to change the calendar type?

Thank You
Hallo Mr. Munson

Calendar's owner has to check access permissions in edit mode.

If access is denied you can get this error.
Is this post already resolved? I also encountered this error. thanks
Hi Geomari!

Have you checked with the Calendar owner if the calendar access permissions are configured correctly? like Anna advised above.

Best,

Yana.  
Hi Ms. Yana,

Thanks for the help, but im quite newbie in bitrix, Where to configure the calendar permissions? I use now the admin account in bitrix?
thank you again in advance :)

Best regards,
Geomari
Sure, welcome to Bitrix24! :)

please see this F.A.Q. - "Give access to my Bitrix24 calendar to other users"

or alternatively you can access the calendar in admin mode, open your profile page & click "admin mode'

Best,

Yana!
already do it,
but still same error,. thank you.  
Please Geomari!

Please perform the following steps:
1. Open your profile page, enable admin mode
2. In the admin mode, opem Calendar page
3. Click settings icon:

4. Open Access Permissions page & make sure the access level for all visitors is not denied:

Exit admin mode & check if the problem persists.

Best,

Yana.
Hello Yana Prokopets,
Madam, I am a new user of Bitrix24, gone through the training material but facing issue in syncing 2 way fr om Bitrix 24 and outlook calendar.
I added outlook account from bitrix 24 calendar page, now I am able to see one extra calendar under my outlook calendar
Take this scenario wh ere I am facing problem.
One of my colleague sends me a meeting request via Outlook. I
get a notification in my Outlook and accept it, in Outlook calendar it is
getting reflected under

My Calendars -> Calendar.
But the same thing is not getting reflected under Other
calendars-> Saikat Halder(bitrix24)
Is it the right behaviour of Bitrix24?
I also checked https://www.youtube.com/watch?t=22&v=3_tcORFpELs this tutorial,
which also shows the user is creating events in
Other calendar section in Outlook hence it is getting reflected in Bitrix 24 in browser, but not in Outook calendar. Please help. I do not have admin rights hence can nnot raise tickets.
Hi Saikat!

Welcome to Bitrix24!

But the same thing is not getting reflected under Other
calendars-> Saikat Halder(bitrix24)
That's correct, Events must be added to the Bitrix24 special calendar in Outlook directly - in this case they will be synchronized back to Bitrix24.

Best,

Yana.
Hello Yana Madam,
Thanks for reply.
Case 1: I create a meeting request in Outlook (other calendar) its reflected in Bitrix. Its fine for me.

Case 2: if any of my team member sends me meeting request in Outlook and I accept that in Outlook, It will show me as Busy in Outlook calendar, but available in Bitrix 24 calendar.
it is not a right behavior. What should be done in this case?
Yana Prokopets wrote:

That's correct, Events must be added to the Bitrix24 special calendar in Outlook directly - in this case they will be synchronized back to Bitrix24.

Best,

Yana.
Hello Yana Madam, Thanks for reply.
Case 1: I create a meeting request in Outlook (other calendar) its reflected in Bitrix. Its fine for me.

Case 2: if any of my team member sends me meeting request in Outlook and I accept that in Outlook, It will show me as Busy in Outlook calendar, but available in Bitrix 24 calendar.
it is not a right behavior. What should be done in this case?
if any of my team member sends me meeting request in Outlook and I accept that in Outlook, It will show me as Busy in Outlook calendar, but available in Bitrix 24 calendar.

This is because your default Outlook calendar & Outlook Bitrix24 calendars are 2 different calendars.

Best,

Yana.
Pages: 1
2,000,000+
organizations
are already using Bitrix24