Bitrix24 Community

Support » Forum » Projects and collaboration » Need a marketing and sales collaboration build somehow but can't figure it out. Please help
Pages: 1
RSS
Need a marketing and sales collaboration build somehow but can't figure it out. Please help, Marketing can add the clients and sales classifies them.
So I have attempted to figure this out for hours and hours and it seems I am still no closer to a resolution. What seems like such a simple thing on similar programs is so hard for me to achieve on here. So here is my dilemma. I have a marketing co and a sales co. What I sell is timeshares. The way the sales process goes is that couples are booked in to attend a sales presentation at three or four times throughout the day. The way the sales process goesis that couples are booked in to attend a sales presentation at three or four times throughout the day. I want the marketing companies What I need on the marketing side is
  1. I need the ability for each marketing company to logon to the site and add their clients to a schedule so that we don't book too many during a certain time
  2. I do not want them to be able to see much else only allowed to enter info and  delete info only on the clients that they entered
  3. Now as far as functionality goes on the marketing side I need to be able to see a few columns of information about the people as well as behind the scenes how many they have scheduled total out of how many they scheduled how many showed up what the percentage was going on a daily weekly monthly and yearly range
  4. Basically the statistics to make sure the marketing company is profitable for me
  5. I also do not want you to do it I'm just some simple Google spreadsheet, I know there's a way to do it in calendar which would be far more effective if that's an option because then it would sync to all of our devices however...
  6. The Sales side is the opposite they get to logon and all they can see is the clients that the marketing company put up there
  7. They categorize them as show or no-show qualified or not qualify
  8. And based on their answers and who the representative is it will figure out all of their numbers
  9. Such as closing percentage the average deal size they get and how much money they bring in per client
  10. Will also keep it daily weekly monthly and yearly
Please someone help, It was my bright idea to switch platforms to the hinder new one and without this basic functionality boy do I look stupid lol
Pages: 1
2,000,000+
organizations
are already using Bitrix24