Bitrix24 Community

Support » Forum » Projects and collaboration » Event created to add to absence chart
Pages: 1
RSS
Event created to add to absence chart
For example we have a company training session so 4 employees are absent. How can I create an event which will add to the absence chart? I already created an event with the status occupied but it didn't show up in the absence chart.  
Hi Rox,

You should have administrative access to the account (be admin) & in the event form - "user's avilability" choose away (add to absence chart). Or open Absence chart & click ann entry.

Important - absence chart month view does not display events shorter than a day long absence.

Best,

Yana.
Hi Yana,

Why does employee's absence, created by Add Entry under Absence Chart, which correctly shows under Time and Reports/Absence Chart, not show in this employee's calendar? In this employee's calendar it looks as if no event has been added for this particular date, the calendar is empty for these days.

Is this a bug or am I missing something?

Looking forward to your reply,
Samo
Hi Samo,

Absence chart entries  added by admin to the Absence chart directly won't be added to user's personal calendar. But when user adds it from Calendar section and choose user's availability = away (add o absence chart) - it will appear both in user's calendar & in Absence chart.

Best,

Yana.
Pages: 1
2,000,000+
organizations
are already using Bitrix24