Bitrix24 Community

Support » Forum » Projects and collaboration » Push notifications for reminders
Pages: 1
RSS
Push notifications for reminders
Hi,

We are trialing the cloud version of bitrix and I noticed in the desktop client settings, that the setting to receive a push notification for calendar events is greyed-out.
Is this because it is the free version of bitrix? I would really to be able to 'tick' this option. See screenshot attached.
As most people would have this app installed to their smartphones and not always in front of a computer, this feature would be essential.

Thanks
Hi Joe,

Not all types of push notifications for the mobile phone are supported yet, e.g. calendar events notifications are not yet supported.

Best,

Yana.
Hi Yana,

Is this feature in the pipeline to have available in the near future?
I noticed that the bitrix calendar sync to outlook 2013 calendar doesn't seem to be reliable and sales staff could potentially miss meetings and reminders.
I have the bitrix calendar showing as a second calendar in outlook and new meetings scheduled through bitrix dont seem to carry across. If these feature worked flawlessly, atleast the staff could get the reminders via the mobile email/calendar client until the push feature to mobile became available.
Hi Joe,

I cannot say at this point of time, we are constantly working on the mobile phone updates. Thanks for the suggestion.

Best,

Yana.
Any updates on this?

What's the best way to schedule push notification reminders at a certain time when you add a task? I see you can create timeline for the task and due date but it's not clear when you will be "reminded" Aside from this, I love the app!

Thanks,
Hi Samm,

When you add new tasks you have "set reminder" option - this reminder can be sent either via messenger or email. Mobile app push notification can be configured in notification settings & should work in case you're not active in web version of your account (in case you use messenger notification type).

Best,

Yana.
Yana Prokopets wrote:
Hi Samm,

When you add new tasks you have "set reminder" option - this reminder can be sent either via messenger or email. Mobile app push notification can be configured in notification settings & should work in case you're not active in web version of your account (in case you use messenger notification type).

Best,

Yana.
Hi Yana,
Are reminders visible to everyone? My colleague assigned me a task and set a reminder for me. However, I am able to see the reminder in the task. Also, after I have set a reminder to this task, the creator also cannot see this reminder. Is this normal or is it a bug?

It would be great if reminders can be set by default, not manually.
Pages: 1
2,000,000+
organizations
are already using Bitrix24