Bitrix24 Community

Support » Forum » Projects and collaboration » How to add receiving e-mail to the Project / task ?
Pages: 1
RSS
How to add receiving e-mail to the Project / task ?, e-mail and Projects / Tasks
Hello,

Is possible add e-mal communication to the Projects / Tasks ?
I send to  the customer e-mail with question to the Project. After this I receive back the answer from the customer and I would like add this as information for all Participants - because this we need to the Project for the next steps, ...

Yet we use this so, that we manually add this e-mail (Contents) as next Comments - but this is manual and time consuming.
I look for any automation for this

Thanks
Jaroslav Jasek  
Hi Jaroslav,

You can email task to external users, read more here.

Best,

Yana.
Hi Yana,

Many thanks for the answer. This is the direction, when I send all, what is new in the task to the external users.
But how can I add also all e-mails (mainly Contents)  , which come from this external user ?

Also second question - is possible in this same task add any comment, which this external user can not receive - any internal comments

Thanks
Jaroslav Jasek
But how can I add also all e-mails (mainly Contents)  , which come fr om this external user ?I

If the user clicks reply on the email (sent to him from Bitrix24) - the answer will automatically be added as task comment. I'm afraid there is no option to force simple emails into the particular task in Bitrix24. You can only send email to Bitrix24 as new task wh ere you will be set as responsible (with the help of special code on your profile page).

is possible in this same task add any comment, which this external user can not receive - any internal comments
Unfortunately not

Best,

Yana.
Pages: 1
2,000,000+
organizations
are already using Bitrix24