Bitrix24 Community

Pages: 1
RSS
Extranet, client
Sorry im new this software , my question is do i create a seperate extranet for each client, and if yes how do i connect client to to the extranet. I also want to make sure that my client doesnt see my employees info such as phone ,email etc . I want employees and clients only to communicate on my bitrix platform , is this possible?
Hi Garry,

You can create a separate Extranet group for each client. Create a group (mark it "extranet" in the creation form) and then send an invitation fr om within that group (under the Actions button) to the client's email address. Clients (Extranet users) will only see the group wh ere they are a member and the other users who are members of that group.

Please note that Extranet option is only available in paid versions.

For more information please see our general Extranet introduction page  or read our website blog post1 andpost2.

For more news update and feedback on Bitrix24 we also invite you to follow our Facebook page  and Twitter.

Kind regards,
Yana.
I have a client already, how can I just add the client to a extranet?

Do I have to re-enter in all his info to add him to a extranet group?

Im looking to just go to our clients profile, and add him to a extranet group easily.
Hi Robert!

This option is not available, Extranet workgroups & CRM are different modules actually, I'll pass your suggestion to the devs, thank you.

Best,

Yana.
Yana Prokopetswrote:
Hi Robert!

This option is not available, Extranet workgroups & CRM are different modules actually, I'll pass your suggestion to the devs, thank you.

Best,

Yana.
Yeah it makes no sense not to have this feature, think about it for web design companies who turn leads into a client then fr om there we need to add that client to a project. Aside from that, how are we supposed to keep ALL communication between the extranet and clients profile? For instance lets say we sell a website and we need to look back at their project by pulling up the clients profile, wh ere on the profile can we find the project (extranet)? Ya know? Is there anyway to combine the two because if not it seems that it would be very difficult finding what we have done for EACH client......
Pages: 1
2,000,000+
organizations
are already using Bitrix24