Bitrix24 Community

Support » Forum » Projects and collaboration » Calendar Synced w/Google Adds Old/Deleted Entries in Bitrix
Pages: 1
RSS
Calendar Synced w/Google Adds Old/Deleted Entries in Bitrix
Really excited to get started w/Bitrix! Hopefully this will be the tool that finally helps my efficiency.

In adding new calendars, I added my primary Google calendar without incident... however, I find that old/previously deleted entries are being displayed. Not sure why or what to do, as they're obviously not on my Google calendar because I deleted them ... last year! What is happening and what can I do about it?

Thanks.
Hi Harmony!

Actually, the entities appeared in Bitrix24 from your Google Calendar are taken from your Google Calendar data - obviously Bitrix24 cannot create them by itself. Probably these entities did stay somehow in your Google calendar. We advise you to check with Google Calendar first.

Can you please specify what kind of entities do you see now in your Bitirix24 calendar. (a sample with screenshot will be very helpful)

Best regards,

Yana.
Same problem here... there are recurrent items that have limited time to repeat weekly, and are no longer in my calendar, but they appear in the Bitrix Calendar
Hi German,

Thank you for your feedback, we are aware of the problem with recurring items calendars synchronization and apologize for the inconvenience. This will be fixed soon.

Kind regards,

Yana.
Dear Harmony,

Please advise if your problem was connected with recurring items set and after deleted from your Google calendar?

Thank you.

Yana.
Yes Yana, it is/was.
Dear Harmony,

Thank you for your answer, we are now aware of the problem with recurring items calendars synchronization and apologize for the inconvenience. This will be fixed soon.

Kind regards,

Yana.
Hello,
Today I just have faced with the same problem during synchronization of my google calendar with Bitrix24. Could you please update on the status of this bug?
Hi Oleksiy,

Please contact our Helpdesk. Thank you.

Best,

Yana.
I have created the ticket: https://helpdesk.bitrix24.com/ticket.php?ID=1200979 as you suggested
Thank you.
Any updates on the issue?
Hi Oleksiy,

Please report this to our Helpdesk, they will assist. Thank you!

Best,

Yana.
Pages: 1
2,000,000+
organizations
are already using Bitrix24