Bitrix24 Community

Support » Forum » Projects and collaboration » Workgroup notifications
Pages: 1
RSS
Workgroup notifications, Reply To: Bitrix administrator???
Hi,

I got an issue, I'm the administrator of our Bitrix and I gave to my CEO the administrator rights too. He created a new workgroup for the Executive Management Team and he did it private, just it's members are able to see the workgroup. I'm not one of them and I don't see it but the strange is that the email notifications of this group contains what follows:

Subject: the notification subject
Date: regular date
To: email address of the person receiving the notification
Reply-To: my email address

What underlined above worries my CEO because he doesn't want obviously that people not part of the group receive something or see something. I didn't receive any notification but I would like to know if it's possible to change this and why my email address appears there.
Thank you so much for the help.
Angela
Hi Angela,

Please 1) go to this Group  page - "Actions" - "Group Parameters" and make sure the "Visible to all" option is not activated.
2) check if you are not stil the member of this group - if yes, ask the administrator to delete  you from the list
3) please advise what these notifications are about - conversations, tasks, events,or anything else.

Thank you.

Yana.
Hi Yana,

My CEO checked and the Workgroup is Invisible, I'm not a member of the Group and the notification is about a tasks.

I don't understand why my email address is in Reply to!

Have you got an idea?
Thanks and kind regards
Angela
Hi Angela,

Please check and advise  if you are not included in the Task's participants (the task about which you receive these notifications)

Thank you

Yana
Hi Yana,

Just a little clarification, I didn't receive the notification but my email address appears in the notifications received by the members and the owner of the group as a "Reply-To".
Anyway there are no tasks assigned to me in the workgroup.

Thanks and kind regards
Angela
Hi guys,

we would like to use Bitrix with mobile phones too, in the company we got Android and Apple, it seem that we have to write the domain, the link is not accepted, and for the moment we don't have a registered domain for the intranet because we have to decide the name!
What can we do? Do we have to wait the domain registration? Because using the link http://commprove.bitrix24.com doesn't work.
Thanks
Angela
Dear Angela,

First, thank you for clarification on notifications subject, we will advise you the solution asap.

As for mobile device Bitrix24 access, please advise if you are using Bitrix24 Mobile App (the App can be downloaded at Play Market for Android or atApple Store for Apple) or  Mobile device Internet Browser?

Please note that even if you havent registed yet your own domain name - it should not anyhow block your access to already created B24 account through this link http://commprove.bitrix24.com

Please advise what kind of problem do you have using this link http://commprove.bitrix24.com:
1) the link does not open at all (what error type do you receive in this case)
2) you cannot log in (what mistake text do you receive)

Regards,

Yana.
Dear Angela, concerning the notifications subject - there may be some settings changes demanded for your email not to be included in the group notification form,  please contact our Help Desk for futher assistance.

Regards,

Yana
Dear Angela,

As for Invisible Group Notifications - here is the solution: you will need to change default email adress for all your intranet's notifications, because your email is set as sender adress by default as site administrator ("Intranet creator" ) email.

To do that please go to "SETTINGS" -  INTRANET SETTINGS - in the field "E-mail of the site administrator (default sender address)" - enter a new email adress that will appear by default in "Reply to" field of all site notifications your Intranet members will receive.

Regards,

Yana.
Pages: 1
2,000,000+
organizations
are already using Bitrix24