Bitrix24 Community

Support » Forum » Projects and collaboration » user accepted invitation in workgroup
Pages: 1
RSS
user accepted invitation in workgroup, Once accepted via ios app, it doesn't show in cloud
I created a workgroup "mywg" and sent invites to 3 employees.  One employee accepted a notification and it notified me on my desktop app... but in the cloud - i can not see this person in the workgroup - it does not show her in the list... it still shows the 3 invites.

Also, when I look at the notification (via little "i"), on the other two employee's iphone app, there is no way to accept it.

So two problems...
what should I check?
Thanks
also, I just realized all of my employees don't have "groups" in their ios app.  
How do I give them this?  a permision problem?

Thanks
Sorry, I found out the groups don't show when the user hasn't accepted the invite yet.  

But, a problem still exists with accepting the invite, and even posting from iOS to the workgroup via the "+sendmessage" button - it doesn't seem to work for any of us in our company with iOS - but, "liking" another post in the workgroup does work and shows in the cloud.

Is this the issue with the iOS client?
Hi Jason,

As for accepting the invite to the Work Group  from Mobile App - this option is not yet available, now you only receive a notification of the invitation on your tablet or smartphone, you should confirm it in the Web.

As for
posting from iOS to the workgroup via the "+sendmessage" button - it doesn't seem to work for any of us in our company with iOS - but, "liking" another post in the workgroup does work and shows in the cloud.  
please contact our Help Desk.

Kind Regards,

Yana.
Pages: 1
2,000,000+
organizations
are already using Bitrix24