Bitrix24 Community

Support » Forum » Projects and collaboration » Invite Group member
Pages: 1
RSS
Invite Group member, Inviting members to specific workgroup
Am I right if I say that I can invite same user to same group as many times as I want?

It is now quite hard to manage workgroups as we have over 70 employees on our Company.
If I wanna invite employees to specific workgroup, I had to know their names before to do so.

List of members in invitation section is showing all members even if those are already in your workgroup.

Am I doing something wrong or is it just this way?
Edited: Sebastian Rchidi - 12/03/2013 02:41:59 (Modifying text)
Hi Sebastian,

List of members in invitation section is showing all members even if those are already in your workgroup.
If you need to see who is already in your group and\or who hasn't accepted the invitation yet - please do the following:

Open your Group's profile - click "Actions" - choose "Invites and requests" - here you can see the users who have not accepted the invitation yet. (you may also find an invitation requests from users there too - in case if your employees have applied for this group membership).
To see which users are already  members of the group - go to "Actions" - "Edit Users" - here you see the users who have already accepted your invitation and are this group's members. (you can also see the actual members in the right box window in your Group's profile)

Please not that you cannot invite the employees (whom you have sent the invitation &\or who have already accepted the invitation) to this particular group again - the system will not allow you to do that. You can send the invitation again only in case if you've cancelled it or your employee has rejected it.

Kind Regards,

Yana.

Please not that you cannot invite the employees (whom you have sent the invitation &\or who have already accepted the invitation) to this particular group again - the system will not allow you to do that. You can send the invitation again only in case if you've cancelled it or your employee has rejected it.
Hey Yana And thx for your answer.

I just noticed that system dont allow to invite those members who has already invited.

What I still think is that it would be more better if system would hide those members from list which are already member of the group. This would be more easyer and more logical.

We have over 70 employees and it's too complicate to manage those groups right now.

It's too heavy job to everytime go through all member list to find out who is not yet in group and who is there already.

I think you got me?

Regards,
Sebastian
Yes Sebastian, I got it of course. Thanks for the detailed explanations and for the suggestion itself. We will think about it.

Kind Regards,

Yana.
Pages: 1
2,000,000+
organizations
are already using Bitrix24