Bitrix24 Community

Support » Forum » Projects and collaboration » Cant sync bitrix calendar in google agenda
Pages: 1
RSS
Cant sync bitrix calendar in google agenda, cant sync my bitrix calendars on my google agenda or android agenda
Hi
I tried to sync my google calendar with bitrix, i had success creating an external calendar on bitrix so i can see my google calendar there. But i coudnt do the opposite, wich would be have access to bitrix calendars at my google account. Is that possible? I was wondering if can do that  so i can have alarm reminders in my phone calendar wich is syncronized with google.

Thanks

Tiziano
Hi Tiziano,

I tried to sync my google calendar with bitrix, i had success creating an external calendar on bitrix so i can see my google calendar there. But i coudnt do the opposite, wich would be have access to bitrix calendars at my google account.
Yes, it is possible. You may have noticed that there are several types of calendars in your BITRIX24 CALENDAR SECTION (they are listed on the right), you also have your Google calendar name there. The reason you don't see a new Bitrix24 event in your Google Calendar - is because you add it to the wrong calendar type (by default).
Here is what you need to do: when you add a new event\meeting to your Bitrix24 Calendar - please choose your Google Calendar in the Event creation form. In this case the event will appear in your Google Calendar.  

Kind regards,

Yana.
Hey Yana Thanks for your response, but my problem is not exactly that. What i cant do is the opposite, i want to see the  bitrix user calendars and workgroups calendars on my google calendar page. So when i access my android phone i can see all the bitrix  calendars on my native calendar app.

Is that possible? I tried exporting the ical calendar, but couldnt syncronize it

Thanks
Hi Tiziano,

Unfortunately, this option is not available yet, but we are working hard on Android and Bitrix24 synchronisation. For example the contacts sync between Android and Bitrix24 is soon to come. Our Dev Department is aware of the necessity to sync groups calendars & other users calendars with Android, we may add it soon.

Kind Regards,

Yana.
Thanks for your reply Yana
Has there been any progress on this update?  I would love to see this working.
Hi Ben,

We have plans to add it, but I cannot advise when. Thanks for adding your vote.

Kind Regards,

Yana.
Hi Yana,

are there any news about this topic?

Thank you and kind regards
Philipp
Hi Philipp,

No news on this subject, I'm afraid.

Yana.
I have configured my google calendar from my corporate account (not a personal gmail account) with my Bitrix calendar. It works fine as a one way sync. Meaning all events in my corporate calendar show up in my Bitrix calendar. However none of my events from my Bitrix calendar show up in my google calendar. This is very important for me since I carry an android device which is already configured to my corporate google calendar. Events and Meetings I create in my Bitrix CRM need to show up on my android mobile device and hence I need it to sync with my google calendar.

Please help.
Hi Romil,

However none of my events from my Bitrix calendar show up in my google calendar.

Currently Bitrix24 supports only one kind of calendar sync with Google Calendar - a special ..@gmail.com calendar created in your Bitrix24 list of calendars. In other words if you want events from Bitrix24 to sync with your Google calendar - you need to add new events in Bitrix24 to this special ..@gmail.com calendar (you can choose calendar when creating a new event).

Events and Meetings I create in my Bitrix CRM need to show up on my android mobile device
Unfortunately Bitrix24 CRM calendar sync with Google calendar is not supported. Thanks for the suggestion.

Yana.  
Thanks Yana for your quick response. I don't get any option to choose the calendar in which I create a meeting or event when I go to the deal and add a new activity of type meeting. If i go to workspace > calendar I do get that option but that does not help because it's not associated with a deal.

How do I save deal meetings into my Google calendar?  
I don't get any option to choose the calendar in which I create a meeting or event when I go to the deal and add a new activity of type meeting.
As I 've said above - unfortunately

Bitrix24 CRM calendar sync with Google calendar is not supported.
Kind Regards,

Yana.
Thanks Yana. Understand that. Any idea when you would come up with Android calendar sync with Bitrix calendar?
Hi Romil,

Since Android-based systems don’t have support CardDAV and CalDAV protocols by default, connection via this technology is not possible.

Google calendars can be connected and synchronized without additional software. Consequently, a Bitrix24 calendar can be synchronized with Google, which is in turn used to synch with an Android device.

To set up this type of synchronization, there are two steps: connect a Google calendar with Bitrix24, and then connect the Android device to this Google calendar.

Kind Regards,

Yana.
Sure Yana. Thanks for your response.

It seems like we are going around in circles actually. I have the two step setup already done as you describe. However it does not work for my needs because I can't have my CRM meetings from my Bitrix calendar show up on my google calendar and you said there is no way for me to save a CRM meeting onto my google calendar. Bitrix calendar (in which I have my CRM meetings) does not synch with my google calendars OR my Android calendar so effectively any CRM meetings I save remain only on my Bitrix calendar and cannot by synched anywhere else. This is a pity!

It would be pointless to have any CRM meetings then because to be reminded about them, I have to remember to log into Bitrix :)
It seems like we are going around in circles actually.
I'm sorry,Romil, I've missed your main point :-) You're right no sync for CRM calendar with external calendars for now.

I have to remember to log into Bitrix
We'll be happy to know you are using our Mobile app ;)

Regards,

Yana.
I am using Bitrix app on my mobile. It does show my calendar but does not throw up any reminders or alerts from that calendar.. so can't see how it can help work as my reminder system for my CRM meetings.. please help.. if this is resolved then it suddenly all start becoming usable again..
Hi Romil,

When you create a new meeting in Bitrix24 CRM you should enable reminder & set the timing, if you'll do so - you'll get the notification inside your Bitrix24 mobile app - please note that you won't get a push message on your mobile device, the reminder will be seen only if you'll open the app.

Kind Regards,

Yana.  
I am getting the below error message upon creating the external calendar (for my google account)

CalDav server returned and error "[204] No Content" while checking the connection...

I have earlier received messages from Google stating that someone is trying to access my account, but they are using a less secure standard. If I want to grant access I need to allow less secure apps. I have now changed my account settings to allow less secure apps, but I still get the above error upon creating the external calendar.

What am I doing wrong?
Hi Michael!

Just in case: If you are using 2 step verification for your Google Calendar - you won't be able to establich the connection

This problem is connected with Google Security issues - please report this to the Helpdesk

Best,

Yana.
Thanks Yana,

I am not using 2 step verification. I will report it to Helpdesk

Br Michael
Any news on synchronising Bitrix24 events towards google calendar? Or getting push notifications for calendar events on the mobile app? Those functionnalities seem pretty basic..

Thanks!
Hi Charles!

Push notifications for calendar events are not yet supported, we have extended the push notifications area for AS messages and tasks in the last update. As for Google & Bitrix24 calendars sync - it can be done the following way: you can connect your Google calendar to Bitrix24 - in this case a special calendar will be craeted in your intranet. Plesae note that if you want your Bitrix24 events to appear in your Google calendar - you need to add them to this specially craeted calendar in your Bitrix24.

Best,

Yana.
I would like to see the Bitrix24 Calendars (personal and company) on my Google calendar.  Is this possible?  I really hope so because I've just about got Bitrix sold to my company controllers, but this is one hangup.  

Also, the phone app seems about useless in regards to the calendar.  It shows upcoming events, but I'm not able to see the calendar.  And I don't think I can see other calendars, such as the company calendar.  Am I missing something?  If I'm not able to see more on the APP, then integration to Google Calendar becomes all the more important.  
Jason Engel wrote:
I would like to see the Bitrix24 Calendars (personal and company) on my Google calendar.  Is this possible?  I really hope so because I've just about got Bitrix sold to my company controllers, but this is one hangup.  

Also, the phone app seems about useless in regards to the calendar.  It shows upcoming events, but I'm not able to see the calendar.  And I don't think I can see other calendars, such as the company calendar.  Am I missing something?  If I'm not able to see more on the APP, then integration to Google Calendar becomes all the more important.
Hi Jason,
You can learn how to sync Bitrix24 Calendars with your Google calendar here: https://helpdesk.bitrix24.com/open/1332400/ Google Calendar and Bitrix24 synchronization works both ways.

Unfortunately you can see only one calendar in Bitrix24 mobile app.

Hope this information will help.
I want to create an excel timesheet from events in Bitrix Calender. What is the best way or workaround to do this.
Hi Rizwaan,

Export to Outlook & Google synchronization is available, but you cannot export Bitrix24 calendar events to Excel.

Best,

Yana.
Yuliya Skorobogatova wrote:
Jason Engel  wrote:

Hi Jason,
You can learn how to sync Bitrix24 Calendars with your Google calendar here:  https://helpdesk.bitrix24.com/open/1332400/  Google Calendar and Bitrix24 synchronization works both ways.

Unfortunately you can see only one calendar in Bitrix24 mobile app.

Hope this information will help.
I would like to see a full calendar in the Bitrix24 App, but like Jason Engel (above) wrote, I am not able to see a calendar.  Only upcoming events.  Does the Bitrix24 App display a calendar, or only a list of the upcoming events?  If I am supposed to see a calendar, please help me troubleshoot the problem, as I really need to see a calendar in the App.
Hi Chris!

A special calendar is created in Bitrix24 calendars list for events exported from your personal google calendar. If you want events from Bitrix24 to be synchronized to your google calendar – you need to add them to this particular “google” calendar in your Bitrix24 (calendar can be chosen in the event creation form).

Best,

Yana.
Hi Yana,
how could I sync tasks in Bitrix on my Google Calendar? Is that possible?
Hi,

Tasks cannot be synchronized with Google Calendar.

Best,

Yana.
Hi...I created a call back event from a lead within CRM. Then I went to calendar and clicked on the edit event pencil and changed the calendar to my google calendar. I am not seeing the event in my google calendar. I disconnected and reconnected my google calendar...still..I cannot see my event that was updated to google calendar within my google calendar. Am I doing something wrong?
Hi!

Please contact our Helpdesk with details - they will assist. Thank you.

Best,

Yana.
Pages: 1
2,000,000+
organizations
are already using Bitrix24