Bitrix24 Community

Support » Forum » Projects and collaboration » Adding External Calendars
Pages: 1
RSS
Adding External Calendars
I've got an external calendar on supersaas.com, and the link to the calendar is:

" webcal://www.supersaas.com/info/webcal/1D83E0.ics"

There should not be any need to add login or password, but when I try to add the external calendar, it gives me a message saying "The CalDAV connection parameters are incorrect"

When I added the supersaas calendar to google, it pulled the data easily, and I opened sharing for the calendar, then I tried to add the google calendar according to the instructions:

"The external calendars are synchronized automatically.
Once you save changes, the calendar page will be reloaded.
To connect Google calendars, use the link in the formathttps://www.google.com/calendar/dav/YOUREMAIL@DOMAIN.COM/user in the address field, and your login and password.
Please refer to Google help section for more information."

It worked fine to pull the calendars I created on google , but the external calendar from supersaas didnt get pulled into my bitrix calendar with the rest of my google calendars.

Is there another workaround or something im missing?
Hi Jacob,

the external calendar from supersaas didnt get pulled into my bitrix calendar

Unfortunately Bitrix24 does not have a special integration with supersaas calendar now. It means if the standard sync does not work here, there may be a need for a special sync settings, which we don't have now. We will think about supersaas.com sync with Bitrix24.

Kind Regards,

Yana.
Pages: 1
2,000,000+
organizations
are already using Bitrix24