Bitrix24 Community

Support » Forum » Projects and collaboration » Exporting Gantt Chart
Pages: 1
RSS
Exporting Gantt Chart
Hi, I was wondering if there was a way to export the Gantt chart view of Tasks and subtasks you create into Excel?  Or as a .csv file or .pdf?
Hi Karlene,

Unfortunately, this option is not available, I've passed the feature request to the dev department.

Thank you for the suggestion.

Regards,

Yana.
Karlene Uelese wrote:
Hi, I was wondering if there was a way to export the Gantt chart view of Tasks and subtasks you create into Excel? Or as a .csv file or .pdf?
Hi, this Is exactly what I need, too - it's very important to have an option to send project gantt Chart to a Client who, font example, isn't a Bitrix user. And that Is most often.

Thanks
Hi Olija,

Thanks for your argumentation - we'll take it into account.

Kind Regards,

Yana.
Hi,
I can't find the Gantt chart option and I specifically registered to Bitrix24 for that feature.  Is it available only with the professional version?
Hi Nadia,

No - Gantt is available in all Bitrix24 versions, please open Tasks - in the right top corner you will see "View" - please choose Gantt there.

Kind Regards,

Yana.
Hi,

Is the exporting of the Gantt chart feature going to be added? This would be a valuable asset to our company.

Thanks,
David
Hi Eco!

We are collecting feature requests now, the option may be added later.

Kind Regards,

Yana.  
Unfortunately, without this option your software is useless to me.
Hello!

Any news on this feature (exporting Gantt as pdf)? It's a must-have for us too I think.

Thanks,
Adam
Hi Adam, Vincent & others!

We don't have particular deadlines for this option yet, though we may revise the Tasks module in our upcoming spring release.

Best,

Yana.
Good Afternoon Team.  Is the Gantt view avialable on mobile devices?  I have been searching for days with no luck.  Thanks in advance for the info.
---Charles
Hi Charles!

Gantt chart view for tasks is not supported in the mobile app currently.

Best,

Yana.
Gantt export would be great although I would hope that task dependencies would be implemented prior or concurrently.  
Hi Geoff,

Thanks. We plan to revise the tasks module this year, but can't say now when & which way.

Best,

Yana.
Hey Yana

Any news on the Gantt chart export feature? Its been a year now since people been demanding that feature.

Kindly update!

Thanks for the great software btw :)  
Hi Ahmed!

I understand, but unfortunately no news on this feature request. We may (not scheduled yet) revise the tasks module a bit in this fall release - but nobody can confirm this at the moment.

Best,

Yana.
Hello Yana,

Also I would very much like to see the possibility to export Gantt charts. Not having it is currently preventing us from using the software for some of our projects.

Kind regards,
Jeroen
Brussels, Belgium
Hi Jeroen!

Thanks for your vote for this option, we have plans for it - but it hasn't been scheduled yet.

Best,

Yana.
Surely there must be a way to export the gantt chart? I need to do so for a funding application which is the only reason I am using bitrix24.

Is there another way to export the tasks data?

Regards,
Rupert
Hi Rupert,

There is no option to export Gantt Chart at the moment. You can export list of tasks to excel or outlook - click All tasks> filter - at the bottom of the filters widget click export.

Best,

Yana.
Hi Yana,

Do you have an update on when a Gantt chart export (or printing) feature will be implemented?  We are strongly considering using Bitrix24 for our company, but the lack of this feature may be a deal breaker unless we know it is on your schedule for release in the next couple months.

Thanks,

Ira
Hi Ira!

I don't have any news on the Gantt Chart export \ print option yet. Our next release will take place in spring - can't say if we release this option in spring yet.

Best,

Yana.
Hello there,

we have paid for bitrix and we are using it for our project planning. we are also concerning about some futures we missing and which are definetly must to continue with our subscription next year. It is exporting gantt chart into pdf or possibility to print, properly working of parent tasks (inherit the properties, time planning, etc), Created reports available for all)
Other function we need is some dashboard for projects with online reporting about finished tasks, consumed capacities, charts, etc... available based on permissions.

So please, I don't know how many developers you have and what is your priority, but this requirement is here for more than year. And it seams you don't listen to your customers.

Also the helpdesk is going to be worst and worst. not responding for a week without any comments when they are going to solve my request etc...

So please Bitrix is very nice so stay on the side of the customers.

Thanks,

Jirka
Hi Jiri,

Thanks for your feedback & suggestions, we plan several improvements for tasks, but will release them step by step.

"Other function we need is some dashboard for projects with online reporting about finished tasks, consumed capacities, charts, etc... available based on permissions."

- no plans for the upcoming release, but we'll take into account for the future. Thank you.

Best,

Yana.
i just sent an email asking about this, guess I have my answer. Seemingly two years ago this request was made. Has there been any progress on exporting gantt charts?  
Hi Stuart,

Yes, we plan to add this option.

Best,

Yana.
Hi.

Was this option to export gantt charts to pdf / excel ever added? This would be one of the key things I am looking for from Bitrix.

Thanks.
Hi,

Not yet, but we plan to.

Best,

Yana.
Hi, is this option now available?
I also need to import a Gantt chart to Bitrix, is this possible?

Thanks,
Max
Hi Max,

Unfortunately I don't have any news on these features - we may consider them later. Thanks for the vote.

Best,

Yana.
Hi,
Is this feature available now, I need it to share my gantt with non bitrix users.
Regards,
actually, if the Excel export would conatin colums for GANTT dependency (predecessor task id), sub-task indication (parent task id) this could be imported to MS Project or other tools... (also please participants/observers...)

Also these guys have access to way more fields (Time tracking/approval etc.) and can even upload (where?). Therefore it is possible already. Question is where...
https://www.bitrix24.com/about/blogs/tips-n-trick/how-to-migrate-tasks-in-bulk-to-bitrix24-from-othe...

Of course PDF GANTT download right out of bitrix is also nice!
Self-Hosted
where is gantt export ?
it's been few years past since the idea was sent, and all we received is ' we plan to.. ' without any exact ETA nor info related to this.

c'mon guys... should we keep using 'printscreen' + 'ms pain" and create a PNG / PDF by manually stitch screenshots ?
Wow I can't believe this thread is still going, 3 years later and still no solution?  I would still like this solution very much Bitrix.

Thanks
Karlene Uelese
Edited: B24_8338265 - 09/15/2016 23:35:47
Thanks for the votes on this option!

Best,

Yana.
I cannot believe there are no features to print the Gantt charts. Even more unbelievably that custoemrs have been asking for this feature for three years and the response to every customer is exactly the same. Gantt charts are all about transparency - something Bitrix could provide to its customers.  
Do we have any update as to whether this feature is at least planned to be added in the future?
We expect to have this option by the end of 2017.

Best,

Yana.
I just installed bitrix24 because you advertise that it is possible to export/import with it. Now i wanted to export my gant and i  must read this thread. I mean, how poor is this, that you cant export a simple gant even though people already asked for it 3 years ago. Seems a lack of interest in satisfaying your customers. However ill better stick to a other programm.
Hi!

Thanks for the feedback. We expect to have this option by the end of 2017.

Best,

Yana.
Thank you for your reply Yana, I look forward to its implementation.

Have a great day!
I am looking for it too!
It has been 3 years
Me too! i hope it will be delivered soon.  
I can see this feature has been requested for many years now.

What is the motivation for not implementing a simple print or export to PDF feature on the Gantt chart?
Pages: 1
2,000,000+
organizations
are already using Bitrix24