Bitrix24 Community

Support » Forum » Projects and collaboration » dating tasks and having them appear on the Bitrix calendar (this is not a calendar sync problem)
Pages: 1
RSS
dating tasks and having them appear on the Bitrix calendar (this is not a calendar sync problem), Setting Tasks to appear correctly on My Calendar
I am using a Apple laptop.   When setting a task, such as a lunch with a contact, im using the start time to set the time of the lunch appmnt - with the expectation it will appear on my calendar.  As example, Noon Sept 26th.  I find it is necessary to click on the 27th, to have the 26th appear in the Start Time field (?). Secondly I have found that the scheduled Task doesnt always then appear on my bitrix24 calendar. some times yes, some times no.
OK - I sorted getting the task to be placed on the calendar - you use the 'end' date/time..I guess you had to pick one - intuitively I start lunch based on what is on my calendar..oh well...

However the odd dating technique remains true.
Edited: Ted Fordney - 09/08/2012 20:25:18
Regarding the tasks displaying in a calendar. When the task is created with the end date specified (without the start date), then this task is added to this date into calendar to remind that you should finish it by this time.
We will think over the tasks with the start date displaying.

What about the incorrect date of events, this issue has been fixed. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Pages: 1
2,000,000+
organizations
are already using Bitrix24