Bitrix24 Community

Support » Forum » Documents and Bitrix24.Drive » Bitrix24 will not sync all of my files, and I need to exclude folders from my Drive
Pages: 1
RSS
Bitrix24 will not sync all of my files, and I need to exclude folders from my Drive, Why doesn't Bitrix24 work?
The Bitrix24 Desktop app does not work with my mac, and I've been told I have "too many files" (just about 12,000, hardly anything for a laptop, and way less than Dropbox and Google Drive can handle).  This is unacceptable for a $200/month paid service and they need to fix this defect in their software

The help desk tells me I should just exclude some of the files I have in the cloud Drive from sync and that then it will "work."  It's as if I don't need access to my library of files.

I do not know how to exclude folders in my Drive so that the desktop app will not try to sync them.  Does anyone know how to do that.  I need SOME of this to work in order to run my business.
Hi Jeff!

First you need to disable your Drive synchronization at your Desktop app

Please note that you can deactivate only Workgroups folders & other users' folders connected to your Drive. Please see screenshot below:

Now connect your Drive again.

Yana.
Pages: 1
2,000,000+
organizations
are already using Bitrix24