Bitrix24 Community

Support » Forum » Documents and Bitrix24.Drive » No files in my desktop app
Pages: 1
RSS
No files in my desktop app
Hi,
I have created some folders and uploaded some files to my bitrix drive through the web interface. That seems to work fine.

I have also installed the bitrix desktop app for mac but I can't find any of my folders on my local drive. Do I need to make some kind of connection somewhere?
The "My Bitrix24.Drive" tab does seem to indicate that I already used a few MB of the available 5.0  GB.

Thanx in advance for your quick help.

Luc
Hi Luc!

You should enable Drive sync in Desktop app > Settings> Drive - tick the sync option. Files from your Cloud Bitrix24 will be automatically synchrinized to special Bitrix24 folder on your computer (& vice versa)

Kind Regards,

Yana.
Hi,

Thanx.

Can you also tell me what´s the difference between My Drive and Company Drive? I am the administrator of our company account. Can I also have the Files in the Company Drive in my local bitrix folder? Are all files in the Company Drive by default public to all employees?

Thanx.

Luc
Hi Luc!

My drive is your personal Document Library, while My Company Drive is Common Library for all users.
Are all files in the Company Drive by default public to all employees?
Yes, the Company Drive has access settings but they are quite specific, e.g. files & folders inherit access permissions from upper directory. Workgroups folders can be synchronized to your computer as well - you can decided if you want or don't to enable the particular workgroup Drive sync.

Can I also have the Files in the Company Drive in my local bitrix folder?

Currently Company Drive sync to local computers is not supported, we may add it later.

Kind Regards,

Yana.
You may find this 2 blog posts helpful:
A new level of collaborative work with documents in Bitrix24

New features in Bitrix24.Drive

Best,

Yana.
Hi Yana,

I regards with this issue, my company drive users cannot able to view the folders and files on the desktop app, but they can able to see it on the online platform.
is there any update on this matter?

Thank you
Dear Alvin,

Please explain more what your question is about? Your employees (Bitrix24 users) can use Desktop app to synchronize files between your web Bitrix24 (online version) & your local computer Bitrix24 folder (you can work with them offline).

Best,

Yana.
HI Yana,

This is my web bitrix and local computer bitrix folder, my question is my users can only see the folders and files on the web bitrix but on their local computer they cant see, it shows only the shared folder under the My drive.

thank you
regards.
alvin
I've been using bitrix for 2 months. Stop using it for several weeks and again when entering the data of deals and leads not in bitrix .

As I can retrieve that information?

Hi Alvin!

Please contact our Helpdeskwith Desktop version number & this screenshot. Thank you!

Best,

Yana.
Hi Higol!

Not sure I understand your question, can you explain more (or in other words)?

Thank you.

Best,

Yana.
Hi so I am now working with two different companies on Bitrix so I have two my drives, I am only able to access one of the drives from my desktop. I would like to be able to work in both drives. Does any one know if this can be done.

thanks
Hello Kate,

It is only possible to work with a drive of one Bitrix24 instance (company) now. I've passed you request to the devs. Thanks.
Pages: 1
2,000,000+
organizations
are already using Bitrix24