Bitrix24 Community

Support » Forum » Documents and Bitrix24.Drive » Company Drive
Pages: 1
RSS
Company Drive, Folder Upload
Hi support<

How i can upload folders of files into the company drive without creating new folders?
Hi Alvin!

I'm afraid the multiple files upload by chosing folder on your computer is not currently available, you can upload files to Company Drive only by choosing the files individually. We are working on this & plan to present more comfortible scenario to our users.

BTW we have a Bitrix24 Drive & Desktopp app Webinar today - Wed, Dec 3, 2014 02:00 PM EST - feel free to join!

Best,

Yana.
Hi Yana.

Any new or update on when this feature fro company drive is available,

thanks.

regards
Hi Alvin!

It should be working already this way - you go to Company>Drive>folder A, open the folder menu & click "Connect to My Drive" - the folder will appear in "My workspace">"My Drive", now will be able to established files sync with your local computer (it will be performed via My Drive).

Kind Regards,

Yana.
Hi Yana<

This is great and awesome update, but now i have a bit of problem, im trying to upload folders into my drive using the desktop upplication but it's not working, am getting this error as per attached, hope you can help me on this,
thanks and regards.

hope
Hi Yana,

I had manage to sort out this issue,.ny my problem is files are not synchronizing  to my drive from my desktop client?

thanks

regards
Hi Yana,

My Desktop client stops synchronizing files,?hope you can help me on this.thanks

regards
Dear Alvin!
Please contact our Helpdesk with this screenshot & please describe the actions you've performed to
I had manage to sort out this issue,
&your desktop app drive sync error screenshot. Thank you!

Sincerely,

Yana.
Hi Yana,

I had sent the screen shots of my desktop app ....
thanks
Pages: 1
2,000,000+
organizations
are already using Bitrix24