Bitrix24 Community

Support » Forum » Documents and Bitrix24.Drive » File uploading
Pages: 1
RSS
File uploading, Size
Hi  Support<

what is the maximum size per file allowed  to be uploaded?

thanks
Hi Alvin!

If you upload via web interface the limitation is 1024MB (php limitation - can be changed in the self-hosted version only), but if you upload via desktop app sync - the file size is not limited.

Best,

Yana.
Yana Prokopetswrote:
Hi Alvin!

If you upload via web interface the limitation is 1024MB (php limitation - can be changed in the self-hosted version only), but if you upload via desktop app sync - the file size is not limited.

Best,

Yana.
Hi Yana,

i had installed and tried desktop version and from that i can upload files and folders without any problem , now my concern how can i upload the files and folders into my company drive, currently it only show in the my drive?

thanks
Dear Alvin!

You cannot move these files to Comapny Drive unfortunately, but you can share them with other users (with access permissions settings or by moving them to "shared folder").

We understand that this scenario may not be most comfortable & are working on extended possibilities for My Company Drive section.

Best,

Yana.
yeah this truly not comfortable for us, we have few hundreds of files and folders to be shared and company drive is what solution we are looking, we are planning on purchasing the pro plan if the company drive will function as it has to be.

thank you
Dear Alvin,

I can't promise but (!) we paln to add extended Drive sync this December. Maybe the extended functionality will help to solve the size issue for Company Drive files.

Best,

Yana.
HI Yana,

That will be a good news to us, please keep us updated for new enhancement , especially for the company drive,
Thanks

regards.
alvin
Sure!

Best,

Yana.
Pages: 1
2,000,000+
organizations
are already using Bitrix24