Bitrix24 Community

Support » Forum » Documents and Bitrix24.Drive » Modify Document Action -- add Fields
Pages: 1
RSS
Modify Document Action -- add Fields
I am having a bit of difficulty finding how to make the "add fields" work within the modify document action, or perhaps I am misunderstanding them.

Here is my BP. It is being performed on a LIST.

1. User 1 fills out a Element 1 in a list that has fields "A, B, and C". This starts the workflow
2. User 2 is prompted for additional information on new fields "D, E, and F". User 2 submits.
3. Modify Document Action -- i have sel ected "add fields" and have created fields matching "D, E, and F" field types. I then map the additional information values onto these new fields. I do this by retrieving the additional information values under "ins ert value -- variables".

My understanding of the "add new fields" in the "modify document" action is that the fields D, E, and F should appear appended to Element 1 (with the appropriate values specified in the additional information process). Am I misunderstanding this?

The idea here is that User 1 can only fill out certain information, and User 2 can only fill out certain information on the same document. I can see that I can create the list to have fields A,B,C,D,E, and F from the start and then use the "add conditions" instead of "add fields", but then I have no way to restrict User 1 fr om putting values in to the fields D, E, and F.

I've included screenshot for illustration purposes:

LIST FIELDS

BUSINESS PROCESS TEMPLATE

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION ACTION SETUP  

MODIFY DOCUMENT ACTION SETUP (add fields)

TEST RUN -- ELEMENT ENTRY

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION TRIGGERED

END RESULT -- NO ADDITIONAL INFORMATION APPENDED

2.jpg (32.25 Kb)
1.jpg (44.5 Kb)
Dear Haven,

I appologize for the late response, unfortunately this turned out to be a wrong BP conditions behaviour (as our support team has found out from your ticket), the problem is reported to our devs  - we have defined this problem as not just a bug (that we could have fixed fast) but additional part of BP module to be futher developed - to be honest, this may take time. Thanks for reporting this to us.

Best,

Yana.
Pages: 1
2,000,000+
organizations
are already using Bitrix24