Bitrix24 Community

Support » Forum » Documents and Bitrix24.Drive » MS Office Online or Google Docs not configured
Pages: 1
RSS
MS Office Online or Google Docs not configured
Hi,

When I try to edit online my docs, I got always this errors:

"Social service MS Office Online is not configured"

or

"Social service Google Docs is not configured. Please contact your portal administrator."

Where can we enable these features ?

Thank you.
Hi Marcello!

Not sure what that problem is about - please contact our Helpdesk- they will assist. Thank you!

Best,

Yana.
I require a solution as soon as possible for this. Can you say what the problem was? Thanks!
Hi Pete!

Please contact our Helpdesk - they will assist. Thank you!

Best,

Yana.
We have a similiar issue:

I activated Office online and when I try to create a file: "Support for live id not configured"
You have to go to Settings - System settings - Module settings - Social Website Integration  and then configure Google or LiveID fields. Once configured you can enable them using the checkbox.

To configure Google you have to go to the developer page , create a new project, and apply for OAuth2 credentials (the ones to ins ert in to bitrix).  "Authorized JavaScript origins"     can be empty. You also have to enable Admin SDK and DriveApi

To configure LiveID you have to go to ms developer page , create a new app, ins ert your domain name and the redirect url (it is written inside bitrix). Copy-Paste the generated ID and key in to bitrix.

Enable them by clicking on the checkbox on the top.
B24_4730331 wrote:
To configure LiveID you have to go to  ms developer page  , create a new app, ins ert your domain name and the redirect url (it is written inside bitrix). Copy-Paste the generated ID and key in to bitrix.

Enable them by clicking on the checkbox on the top.
Thank you! this info wasnt found anywhere else...

Do you use this yourself? What features exactly do you get if you have this activated? Does every bitrix user require his own Microsoft/Office365 Account or can they use it without any login?

Best Regards
Manuel Lange wrote:
Thank you! this info wasnt found anywhere else...

Do you use this yourself? What features exactly do you get if you have this activated? Does every bitrix user require his own Microsoft/Office365 Account or can they use it without any login?

Best Regards
Hello Manuel,

Is it not needed an Office 365 account/license since in this case you are using the free MS editing tools. As far as I know you just need one main account to configure the app in the developer page, then everybody can access using their own (free) Live account: will be asked only one time for the first edit for each bitrix account.

The editor is like a real office client, of course with some limitations but in my case it is enough.
Hi

I won't see the below images in mhy BITRIX account.

Thanks & Regards,
Narasimha Reddy B.
Pages: 1
2,000,000+
organizations
are already using Bitrix24