Bitrix24 Community

Support » Forum » Documents and Bitrix24.Drive » Idea: Syncing/importing from online storage
Pages: 1
RSS
Idea: Syncing/importing from online storage, Being able to sync or import from online storage facilities like google drive, dropbox etc
One thing I would like to be able to in the future would be to sync/move or at least import documents,photos, etc from online storage like dropbox, sugarsync and google drive. sometimes these have better abilities to download a document to several different format of viewing i.e. computer, iphone, ipad and such to be able to work and view it while being offline.

Sometimes I have it online already so to save bandwidth I could import it directly from an external source without having to download it first only to upload it to bitrix.

Another service I would like to connect with would be evernote, download notes and such directly into bitrix would be a killer.

I know you have a lot to work with but this is mostly food for thoughts for future versions of you wonderful solution.

Best Regards

Fredrik  
Hi, Fredrik!

Thank you for your Feedback!

We will think about your suggestion relating synchronization with external storage . We also would love to find the easier way to work with the files, especially the possibility to work with files offline.
Another service I would like to connect with would be evernote, download notes and such directly into bitrix would be a killer.
After latest updates we've added the "to do" list to every tariff.

Now you can create your own list of task and events you should do today.

Best Regards,
Anna
I'm seeing that we're able to create a document on Google Drive, but I'm not finding how to import an existing document from my Google Drive to my project. Can you please help me? Thanks.
Democracia Direta wrote:
I'm seeing that we're able to create a document on Google Drive, but I'm not finding how to import an existing document from my Google Drive to my project. Can you please help me? Thanks.

Hello! You can allow access to your Drive in the Workgroups > [name of your workgroup] > Actions > Edit group > Features > select Drive option. Then, you can use to Drive menu inside your Workgroup to upload the documents you need from Google Drive.

Regards,

Nick
Pages: 1
2,000,000+
organizations
are already using Bitrix24