Bitrix24 Community

Support » Forum » Documents and Bitrix24.Drive » Business processes and document creation in Cloud version
Pages: 1
RSS
Business processes and document creation in Cloud version, Can't find them
At the link: http://www.bitrixsoft.com/products/intranet/features/collaboration/document_manage­ment.php

It says "All editions of the Bitrix24 support business processes in document libraries. "

Where is this in the cloud version?

Also:

I can't find out how to create a document in the cloud.  I can easily upload and edit docs in my files library, but can't figure out "create".  Thanks for the help!
Hi Jason,

To create a new document you need to click on "File" icon in the Activity Stream new message field - and click "Create using Google Docs" (see screenshot)

To enable Business Processes in Document Libraries - please open Common Documents>Settings - click enable "Used in Business Process". You will see a "Business Process" field appear in the Settings after.

Kind Regards,

Yana.
Yana Prokopets wrote:
Hi Jason,

To create a new document you need to click on "File" icon in the Activity Stream new message field - and click "Create using Google Docs" (see screenshot)
Hi Yana, so this method creates a message in the activity stream for others to see... is there a way to not create a message?  Or after creating the document, do I just delete the message (which leaves the file)?
Thanks!
Also - when looking at a message (with a file attached) in the activity stream - is there a way to tell what folder the file belongs to? (ie, workgroup, or common docs).  Right now, it seems I have to click through all the available places to see where that file is. For example, if I want to know what to tell someone - "look in .... group files"(especially when the message falls off the top of the activity stream)  If not, can you please suggest this for a feature?
so this method creates a message in the activity stream for others to see... is there a way to not create a message?  Or after creating the document, do I just delete the message (which leaves the file)?
You are not obliged to send this message as the file is saved automatically when you create it online, so when you will click to close the file - there will appear a "save as" window. You can find it after in "My Files" - "Create online" folder.

In case if you want to share a file with a group & save this file directly in this group's "files" section, you need to change "save as" direction before sending your message to this group (see screenshot)

Kind regards,
Yana.
After looking for Common Drive for about an hour, I finally found that its not the Company Drive.  I guess there must have been a name change sometime.
Hi Zacaria,

I'm not sure I got it, what do you mean - do you have a Common Drive as a section name somewhere?

Best,

Yana.
Pages: 1
2,000,000+
organizations
are already using Bitrix24