Bitrix24 Community

Support » Forum » Documents and Bitrix24.Drive » Business process Condition fields missing
Pages: 1
RSS
Business process Condition fields missing, Action parameter for BP condition are not correct
The business process condition fields do not all appear - everything I do puts data into the title field/window and this does not look
like the example / training course.

Where are the other fields that should show up please?
Hi Richard,

If you are taking about this menu

-

to open it you need to click this button

If your question was different please advise which type of BP you're creating, what were your steps and on which step do you have difficulties. (or provide name or link to training course you're experiencing difficulties with)

Thank you!

Yana.
The selections are all going into the title field which does not look correct to me.
On the training course there are more field where you select the actions and variables - they dont all go into the title box
The conditions are not set in the action itself, they should be set in the  'Complex Condition Branch' blocks. With the help of  '+' sign, that is in the 'Condition' block, you may add the necessary quantity of conditions.

Regards,
Yana.
Hi there

I still am not understanding why conditions are going into the title fields and how the logic works for setting up a BP

Is there any help files or blog on the BP and how to use it - I cannot see how to make it work at the moment

thanks
Hi Richard,

Is there any help files or blog on the BP and how to use it - I cannot see how to make it work at the moment

Please find Bitrix24Training course on BP here.

Yana.
Richard,

Unfortunately we cannot tell you what is wrong with your BP from the only screenshot you applied, because we do not observe this error on our PCs when performing similar (as we do not know which exactly) actions. These "conditions" actions you are setting up are not explaining in the training course, but you can open the BP templates in your portal's "Documents" section - you may find the templates helpful.

Please note that we do not provide a step-by-step guidance to individually designed BP creation - though our advanced users have a technical opportunity to design such BP themselves. If you are experiencing difficulties with BP creation you can contact our certified partners who can help you to build up a unique task-solving BP for your company.

In case if you think you're experiencing a bug or the above mentioned does not answer your questions - please contact our Help Desk for further technical assistance (in this case please provide a step-by-step BP creation description and a screenshot).

Thank you!

Sincerely,

Yana.
Thank you for your reply

but I do not have a  'documents' section in the free cloud edition - I have common documents in company but no templates there.

Where are these templates exactly please?

thanks
Where are these templates exactly please?
The BP templates are in the Common documents section, please note that you may need to enable Business Process in the Settings (Common Documents>More>Used in BP)

After that you will be able to see the BP templates (Common documents>More>Business Process > Business Process Templates)

Regards,

Yana.
Pages: 1
2,000,000+
organizations
are already using Bitrix24