Bitrix24 Community

Support » Forum » Documents and Bitrix24.Drive » I fail do delete a Business Processes template
Pages: 1
RSS
I fail do delete a Business Processes template, Cannot delete the business process template because one or more active business process(es) exist using this template.
I fail do delete a Business Processes due to:
Cannot delete the business process template because one or more active business process(es) exist using this template.

I see no "active business process" and basically it does nothing right now..
is there a way to delete this template?

best regards,
Semi
Hi Semi,

Please advise where is this BP (CRM, Common Documents)? If this is one of BPs templates provided by us (Common Documents>BP templates) or is it the BP you've created yourself? More details and screenshots will be helpful.

Thank you.

Yana.
It is in the CRM - Templates: Lead
I created it myself
something really simple and ran it once.
Unfortunately we do not observe on our Pcs any problems with simple CRM BP delete action. Please contact our Help Desk for further technical assistance (please provide more info of that BP - with wich CRM items it is bound what is the scenario, etc)

Please note that BP creation process may appear quite complicated and this service is provided for our technically advanced users, but you can contact one of our certified partnerswho can help you to build up the BP you need.
Kind Regards,

Yana.
Pages: 1
2,000,000+
organizations
are already using Bitrix24