Bitrix24 Community

Support » Forum » Documents and Bitrix24.Drive » Photo Albums
Pages: 1
RSS
Photo Albums, Where to share Photos of projects etc
I am trying to share photographs of projects with managers and other employees.

If I put them in my Photos can they be shares as no options seem to be visible for sharing

If I upload them to group photo area are they visible to whole group?

Why can I not access them from Bitrix24 drive ? Would be good to load photos locally to sync to Bitrix24 so that I can do a quick scan on hard disc and sync with bitrix24.

I want to share the photos as well
Hi Richard,

If I put them in my Photos can they be shares as no options seem to be visible for sharing
If you upload photos to "my photos" section - these files will appear in the Activity Stream message and can be accessed via employee's profile (your profile in your sample)>photos. You can also copy a link to your album and give this link to other users.

Please note that you can restrict other users access to the definite album by protecting it with a password (Edit album>additional settings>set album password) - in this case the album will not be displayed in the Activity Stream and can be accessed from employee's profile>photos page only after entering the required password.
If I upload them to group photo area are they visible to whole group?
By default -  the photos that are uploaded to the group will be visible to all group members until you set a password that will restrict the access. (as described above). But this can be changed in Group>Actions>Feature settings>Photo gallery - here you can choose who will be able to edit the gallery and who will be able to view the gallery. The choices are: only group owner, group owner and moderators, all group members, authorized users, all visitors.
Why can I not access them from Bitrix24 drive ? Would be good to load photos locally to sync to Bitrix24 so that I can do a quick scan on hard disc and sync with bitrix24.
I've passed the suggestion to the development department.
Kind Regards,

Yana.
Hi Yana

I want to associate these photos with deals

I presently have all these photos on google drive and would like to add a link to the google drive folder in order to pop up the photographs

I cannot seem to add a custom field type url or link so tha I can do this

The my photos area will not solve this and I dont want to store high res files in bitrix when Google drive allows me to share the link easily

Uploading a set of photos to my photos leaves them hanging there - I dont see where I get the link from and how I give this link to others apart from emailing them.

Goolge drive also allows for zoom on the mouse wheel which means you can zoom to detail if needed - Bitrix photo album viewer has only two views zoom one and two
both not as zoomed in as Goolge can. How do you get full page view?

Thanks
Edited: Richard Duff - 03/12/2015 16:10:23
I cannot seem to add a custom field type url or link so tha I can do this

You can't, this type of field is not supported, as a workaround you can add string type of field to the Google Drive folder with files (copy&paste it)

I dont see where I get the link fr om and how I give this link to others apart from emailing them.

There is no "share" link option for photoes, but you can use browser url to share photo view Bitrix24 page - e.g. https://mycompany.bitrix24.com/company/personal/user/1/photo/photo/15/9/

How do you get full page view?

This option is not available, I'm afraid.

JFYI - we may add Google Drive integration this spring (April\May release), I cannot advise how excatly it will work (won't help in your problem above, but will maybe be suggested as additional option to share links in most places wh ere you can attach Bitrix24 Drive files)

Best,

Yana.
Pages: 1
2,000,000+
organizations
are already using Bitrix24