Bitrix24 Community

Support » Forum » Documents and Bitrix24.Drive » Documents for leads only viewing
Pages: 1
RSS
Documents for leads only viewing
I created a company and have imported potential leads that i may hire.  I have a list of 6 documents that i need on each lead in order for them to be employed.  I am trying to figure out how to do this.  I would like to click on the lead and see the files that are "attached" to that lead account so i can see which documents are collected and which are still needed.  Then later have them become employees or not hire them. I would like that admins and the lead are only able to view the documents of the lead.  Other leads, employees are not able to view the documents of other leads, employees.

Please advise
Edited: Jim Pearce - 04/04/2014 08:15:14
Hi Jim,

The scenario that you describe cannot be achieved via CRM section, because leads are not granted any access to the system. What I can propose you how you can work with potential employees - is to invite them as external users to the workgroups (they will have a limited access to your portal - will see only docs and conversations of the particular extranet group you invited them to join). Please find more info about extranet. You can set access permissions to the group drive as group members=access denied, and after give access permissions to each individual file you upload there (group drive>choose file>settings>access permissions>add user>than choose read\edit option).

Please note that if you do not want to use the Extranet option you can also give your potential employees external links to files (when connecting Bitrix24.Drive) - in this case they will note have an access to the portal, but you may send them files links).

In the CRM section files can be added to leads 2 ways: custom field for leads (file type) - in this case files will be bind with the lead but you will have to download them to your local mashine to view: or you can add files to the lead's activity stream and choose the folder where you want to save them (click saved location in the message upload window) - you can choose the group drive with pre-set access permissions (see above) and later set access permission to this file inside the group's drive to the particular user. Please note the leads will be vivible to the CRM users according to the access permissions granted to CRM roles for leads. Please find more info onthe access system here.

BTW please take into account access system main rule: If a user is assigned various roles (e.g. belongs to both a workgroup and a department which are granted different roles), the user will always be granted the highest level of access allowed by the various roles.

If you have any further questions or have any suggestions - please share.

Kind Regards,

Yana.
Pages: 1
2,000,000+
organizations
are already using Bitrix24