Bitrix24 Community

Support » Forum » CRM » Change Company data when Contact data is changed
Pages: 1
RSS
Change Company data when Contact data is changed
Hi,

I would like, when I change a custom field for a Contact person, to change another field in the Company which the contact is assigned to (there happens to be redundant info located in both tables, but it's necessary). Can this be accomplished by using Business Processes? I tried, however, haven't managed to create a template that modifies parameters of another object when an object is modified.

Thank you,
Sabina
Forgot to ask another question. Is it possible, when changing the status of a Quote to Closed, to automatically generate a Deal attached to the Company and Contact that the Quote is attached to?

Thank you,
Sabina
Hi Sabina,

Is it possible, when changing the status of a Quote to Closed, to automatically generate a Deal attached to the Company and Contact that the Quote is attached to?
Not yet, because now quotes are not available for Business Processes creation, but we will add this option later.  
Please note that we provide business processes module for our tech advanced users & do not assist with individual BPs creation, but you can hire one of our certified partners to help you with unique BP creation. In case you mostly finished the BP but stuck - you can contact our Help desk with BP creation page screenshot & detailed questions.

Yana.
Pages: 1
2,000,000+
organizations
are already using Bitrix24