Bitrix24 Community

Support » Forum » CRM » How to set value of a date/time field in a deal to the day when the business process is run?
Pages: 1
RSS
How to set value of a date/time field in a deal to the day when the business process is run?
I've set up a business process which performs a number of actions when the deal stage field value is set to X.

I'd like one of these actions to be to set the value of the field "Date of transition to stage X" to the date when the transition is made (i.e. the BP is run).

However, in the BP environment I seem to be able to choose only specific dates form the calendar (as opposed to a variable like "today").

Can you please advise how to work around this? Thanks in advance!
Hi Admin,

If the date in the doc field "Start date"is not the date when the transaction is made, then the "requred" date can be saved \ stored in a variable, and then use "Modify Document" action to set the value of the field. Here is free online training course on business processes.

Yana.  
Hi Yana,

Actually, I've already tried all that, but still can't find a way...

I'm sure the solution with the variable would work great... if only I could choose "Current Time" in a similar way to how it can be done for a default value of a custom field (1), but in this case I seem to be only able to either sel ect a fixed date fr om the calendar (2), or refer to another field (e.g. start date) referred to in the deal (3), but this is not what I need...

Any ideas?
1.JPG (46.66 Kb)
2.JPG (40.91 Kb)
3.JPG (41.54 Kb)
Nevermind, got it!

This expression does the job:

{=System:Date}

as explained here:

http://www.bitrixsoft.com/support/training/course/index.php?COURSE_ID=55&LESSON_ID=5411&LESSON_PATH=5157.5342.4436.5411

Thank you!
Pages: 1
2,000,000+
organizations
are already using Bitrix24