Bitrix24 Community

Support » Forum » CRM » Can't search custom fields
Pages: 1
RSS
Can't search custom fields
Hi
I've added a custom field in the company "object" named VAT number. this is a mandatory field for all customers and is the only one unique number between any two customers.

however, why I try to search a value stored in that field, no results are returned.

Is this a known issue, am I doing something wrong?
Hi Chronis,

Please use the search in the filters, first add this custom filed to the displayed filters lines (tick VAT in the available filters list)

Yana.
Yana

thanks for that. it solves part of the problem.

it would be helpful though, if custom fields were searchable though the top level search function of the portal (the one at the top of the page.

it would be helpful though, if custom fields were searchable though the top level search function of the portal (the one at the top of the page.
I see, thanks for the suggestion, noted.

Yana.
chronis tzerefos wrote:
Yana

thanks for that. it solves part of the problem.

Hi Yana,

I'm having the same need to search all the info stored in bitrix24 for a company name or person ... and through filters it doesn't realy work. The ideal would be the featured top search box find everyting with words being searched.

Many thanks for bitrix and you can make it even better with all the great suggestions from this forum. Most of the needs seem pretty much similar from different parts of the world.

Thanks,

José
Edited: Jose Rodrigues - 08/15/2016 13:30:25
Hi Jose,

We are listening attentively, though it is not always possible to fulfill several suggestions or sometimes we choose different strategical priorities. Anyway, we believe customer feedback is always important. Thanks for sharing.

Best,

Yana.
Pages: 1
2,000,000+
organizations
are already using Bitrix24