Bitrix24 Community

Support » Forum » CRM » Duplicate Mail Sent to Me - Send&Save
Pages: 1
RSS
Duplicate Mail Sent to Me - Send&Save
Hello,

I used Cloud Version and I loved it. So I wanted to try Self-Hosted so that I can see all details and order one for my company.

Everything looks great. The only thing that bothered me was when I send an e-mail to a contact (MSMTP all configured correctly);

1. System sends the mail to the actual receiver (Great)
2. System sends a copy of the mail to me (Why? - I also removed my mail from Control Panel and said don't send me copies)
3. System tries to send a mail without the "Sender" field resulting as error.

This is the header;

Code
Received: from Debian-exim by smtpcorp.com with local (Exim 4.84)
   id 1XWJk8-NRKFo3-Bd
   for noreply@???.com; Tue, 23 Sep 2014 06:38:32 +0000
X-Failed-Recipients: burak@???.com
Auto-Submitted: auto-replied
From: Mail Delivery System <Mailer-Daemon@ent2.smtpcorp.com>
To: noreply@???.com
Subject: Mail delivery failed : returning message to sender
X-Smtpcorp-Bounce-Of: 1XWJjz-NRKFWu-IY; db=corp1
X-Next-Header-Needed-For-Non-Compliant-Software-Like-MS-Excuse: Like, 
 you'd think an empty envelope sender would be enough, but no.
X-Auto-Response-Suppress: OOF, NDR, AutoReply
Message-Id: <E1XWJk8-NRKFo3-Bd@message-id.smtpcorp.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Sep 2014 06:38:32 +0000 
As you can see, there is no From header...

------------

We are using a 3rd Part E-Mail Delivery system for our mails and we pay per/mail as you know. When I try to send an e-mail to 2 different recipients, system tries to send 6 different mails.

Please tell me how I can fix this. Also, I really can't wait for IT Department fix it and publish an update. I'm also a programmer and I believe I can fix it with the right directions.

Kind Regards
Hi Burak,

Duplicating email to the sender is actually a feature required by a lot of users. I agree that in your case, this feature is redundant. We'll think about making sending duplicate emails optional.

BTW There is a Bitrix Environment that includes all required software for Bitrix24 including the msmtp server and it is abosultely free.

As for the Sender, it seems the issue is related to your mail system settings, because I don't see such behavior in my installation. Could you please contact our Helpdesk (of the box version) to discuss the issue?
Pages: 1
2,000,000+
organizations
are already using Bitrix24