Bitrix24 Community

Support » Forum » CRM » CRM as Reseller
Pages: 1
RSS
CRM as Reseller
Hello,

I am trying Bitrix24 out for our company but i have a question. I kind seem to find an optimal way of organising the deals we make. Maybe some veterans can help me with this. The problem is that we work exclusively with resellers but do make the quotes for the enduser (and bill them).

Our company is a MVNO on the mobile b2b market.

We have resellers who request a quote for their customers. We make a quote (not useing bitrix because of the complexity) and we send them to the reseller. As of now i've organised the sales channel as following:

Companys -> Resellers
Deals  -> Enduser on b2b market

I want to enter deals without a responsible person and then have people pick them up. This isn't possible in my current setup. Is there anyway to organise this or does somebody have tips to use the CRM part while working with resellers?

Kind Regards,

Thijmen BOsman
Hi Thijmen!

I want to enter deals without a responsible person and then have people pick them up.
The users can change deals' "responsible" after the deal is created - they can do that either from the deal's contact page or choose (tick) a group of deals & chose "assign responsible" option in the deals list actions bottom line menu.

Kind Regards,

Yana.
Pages: 1
2,000,000+
organizations
are already using Bitrix24