Bitrix24 Community

Support » Forum » CRM » Invoice security
Pages: 1
RSS
Invoice security, Invoice view print and download accessibility
Hi Guys

Invoices do not appear to be secure from users access, for example a salesperson would appear to be able to view,print and download invoices from another salesperson.

Is there any restriction or security at all with the invoice system?

Thanks

Richard
Its seems I should have looked harder as security for access to invoices would appear to be in accessibility area.

Would still be nice to log in as users to test this and also add/edit their email templates for them etc
Hi Richard!

Yes, good you've found out about the access permissions yourself.
Would still be nice to log in as users to test this and also add/edit their email templates for them etc
Are you talking about the point that admins now have no access to users intranet accounts?

Yana.
Yana Prokopets wrote:
Hi Richard!

Yes, good you've found out about the access permissions yourself.
Are you talking about the point that admins now have no access to users intranet accounts?

Yana.
Yes when I set up users and change their access permissions and also lock records and change other access to records I cannot log in as the other intranet user to see what they see and make sure I have set things up correctly.

Also I would like to set up user email templates with logo and standard text for users and cannot do this either.

even setting up integration to email is difficult for some users and quicker of administrator can do this.

cant see a way of loggin in as another user now
Ok, I see. We'll consider that.

As a work around for new users: admin can now invite new users & create them new email addresses on the go (employees>invite user>add>create mailbox) - after you'll finish registration at yandex.com &  click invite again - you will in fact create a new email address & Bitrix24 account for a new user - with password & login details & ability to preset the account. The password can be changed after - of course. This is just an alternative, I understand that what you're talking about is a bit different & wider.

Kind Regards,

Yana.
Pages: 1
2,000,000+
organizations
are already using Bitrix24