Bitrix24 Community

Support » Forum » CRM » How to work with filters in the CRM?
Pages: 1
RSS
How to work with filters in the CRM?
Hello,

I would like to filter my existing and future leads according to 2 main categories:
- International markets
- Local market
These 2 main categories will include sub-categories.
How can I configure Bitrix to filter any exisiting and future CRM objects for that?
And will it be possible to configure permission accesses by user groups for these different filters?

In advance, thank you very much for your help!

Best regards,
Catherine
Hi Catherine!

Filters work on the base of the fields the CRM element form possesses, in other words if the Lead form has "market" field - you will be able to search by this field's content. How you can do that:
- add new custom field "Market" to your Leads (CRM>Settings>Custom fields>leads- add field; choose list type for this field, you can also make is "required" field, open the List tab & add field choices - "local", "international".
- don'r forget to add the new custom field to the new lead's creation form (click "add new lead, in the "lead information" section click "show filed" >Market.)
- now you should be able to filter your leads by this field's content (click + icon "more filter fields">tick "market" field - you will see this field added to the filters)
- choose "local\international" in the market filter field & click "search".

These 2 main categories will include sub-categories.

This option is not supported. As a workaround I can advise to create additional custom fields for "subcategories" - they won't be bound to the parent categoty but you will be able to search by several filters.

And will it be possible to configure permission accesses by user groups for these different filters?

I'm afraid not, access permissions can be configured for CRM elements such as leads, contacts, companies, deals, quotes & invoices only. The filter will show only those lead results which are allowed by the pre-configured access permissions, e.g. if the user has no access to other department's leads - he \she won't see these leads after the filter will be applied.

Kind Regards,

Yana.
Hi Yana!

Thank you very much for your prompt reply.
I proceeded like that.
I created a field "International market" and a field "Local market". For each field I created a list of countries for the international market and of cities for the local market. That is to say that when creating/editing a lead, I have to choose between International market and Local market field and directly choosing from their list the country/city from which the contact is.
I added these 2 fields in the filter configuration and everything's working fine.

My next question is that when I decide to put all the filter choices in "No", meaning that I'd like to check which lead are not classified according to these 2 fields or to show no leads in my Lead landing page, I still have all my leads there.
Is it possible to configure Bitrix so that when I arrive in my Leads landing page, I see no Leads and just go to the filter section to choose which leads I want to appear?

In advance, thank you very much for your help!

Best regards,
Catherine
when I decide to put all the filter choices in "No", meaning that I'd like to check which lead are not classified according to these 2 fields or to show no leads in my Lead landing page, I still have all my leads there.

Yes, unfortunately "no" may be confusing as it indicates that you haven't chosen the field's content to search by, the search cannot be performed by empty field content. In other words the system does not provide a "no" field content search at the moment, to solve your task you can add "not defined" line to your custom filed list & make this custom filed required - so that when you (or other users) add new lead this field should be obligatory filled - I advise to put "underfined" in the upper level of the list, so that if you don't touch this section when you add new lead - it will have "undefined" market filed by default.

Is it possible to configure Bitrix so that when I arrive in my Leads landing page, I see no Leads and just go to the filter section to choose which leads I want to appear?

No sure I understand, can you explain what task are you going to solve with that? Tahnk you.

Yana.
Let me explain my last question.
When I arrive in my Leads page, I see the list of all my leads (before applying a filter to them). What I would like is that, when I arrive in my Leads page, I see no Leads at all and  make them appear only by applying the filter(s) that interest me. Is it possible?
I hope my explanation is clearer this time :)
Got it (thanks for the explanation), there is no such default "free interface" configuration available, I'm afraid.

Yana.
Hi Yana,

At current, in search form in kanban mode, only has 6 type of search as: tile, create on, start date, type, amount, responsible person. So how can I add more fields or custom fields in search form in kanban CRM deal view? (example: I want to search with complete on, how can I do that?)

Regards,
PhuongND
Pages: 1
2,000,000+
organizations
are already using Bitrix24