Bitrix24 Community

Support » Forum » CRM » Product description in quotes (invoices?) only show the first line of text
Pages: 1
RSS
Product description in quotes (invoices?) only show the first line of text
Hi there!

I'm not sure if this is a setting that I am not aware of, or if this is a limitation:
My products have rather long descriptions (multiple lines of text)

Please see attached image of test  for more info

Cheers

Edwin
Edited: Edwin Spiessens - 11/20/2014 14:27:31
Hi!

My products have rather long descriptions (multiple lines of text)

Products name field is shown in the invoice not the descriptipon field. I've passed the suggestion to add product description to the invoice\quote as well.

Yana.
Yana Prokopetswrote:
Products name field is shown in the invoice not the descriptipon field. I've passed the suggestion to add product description to the invoice\quote as well.

Yana.

Hi Yana,

Thanks.

Hope this will be integrated soon cause now i'm stuck unless someone can come up with a temporary fix?

And I sooo want to migrate to Bitrix24... :-)

Crossing my fingers

Edwin
Thanks Edwin!
Edwin Spiessenswrote:

Yana Prokopets  wrote:

Yana.
Hi Yana,

Thanks.

Hope this will be integrated soon cause now i'm stuck unless someone can come up with a temporary fix?

And I sooo want to migrate to Bitrix24... :-)

Crossing my fingers

Edwin

Hi Yana,

Fist of all: My best wishes for the New Year! May 2015 be simple and sweet! :-)

And then obviously the reason for this post/reply: Any plans on the above request in the pipeline?

Cheers

Edwin  
Hi Edwin, thanks!

I cannot advise unfortunately, the strict road map for the spring release hasn't been confirmed yet. Chances are we may be cosidering 3rd party accounting software integration instead. I think I can advise more in February.

Best,

Yana.
Edwin Spiessenswrote:
nnot advise unfortunately, the strict road map for the spring release hasn't been confirmed yet. Chances are we may be cosidering 3rd party accounting software integration instead. I think I can advise more in February.

Hi Yana,

Thanks for the reply!

Please convince your people NOT to go the route of a third party integration....
The very reason that I am moving away from my current CRM is the mere fact that I do not want to jump between applications, constantly having to sign in (and signing in trough Google Apps takes even more than just one click) .
I completely HATE using multiple apps for my business!
When I open my CRM, (Bitrix24 ! ), I wan't to see ALL my information THEN, and THERE!

Please, you guys have been doing such a tremendous job, don't spoil this by hooking up with another app! Please!!!!

Edwin  
Dear Edwin,

Thanks, I guess the the integration will deal with payment itself (if needed), sorry for misinforming you, as for our invoices & quotes modules - they will stay & we'll consider the suggestions for the future updates. Thanks again!

Best,

Yana.
Any news on this?
Hi Eric!

Not yet, we have added invoices analytical reports - dashboards in this update, we may be considering invoices forms update for the spring update, but I cannot say for sure yet.

Best,

Yana.
Pages: 1
2,000,000+
organizations
are already using Bitrix24